AI, nano-tech, vaccines, IOT and controlling billions of people

A friend of mine mentioned “AI” (artificial intelligence) as an important technology.

Efforts at “AI” have been with us since the dawn of the modern computer age, at least a half century ago. As computers get faster, “AI” gets smarter. By itself, it’s of little more concern to me than a better chess or go playing program.

But what matters more in my view is the integration of “AI” with the world, observing (like our eyes), manipulating (like our hands) and communicating (like face to face conversation).

When sufficiently powerful computers are combined with ubiquitous sensors in IOT (Internet of Things) devices and mobile phones, connected to a pervasive 5G network, and integrated with injected nano-technology within our bodies … then we have the potential for mass population monitoring and control on a scale scarcely imaginable before now.

Major advances in these areas include injectable nano-technology:

1. that can be integrated into systems to provide direct mind control of artificial (prosthetic) limbs,
  2. that can provide direct feedback to sensors in surrounding mobile phones and IOT devices, and
  3. that can sense and manipulate the mental and emotional state of one, or a billion, subjects.

With such technologies, you’re talking something that could be easily deployed by for example the Chinese Communist Party in a corona vaccine injectable to better manage a billion people. No doubt upstanding (barf) Americans such as the Rockefellers, Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, and others would be jealous of any Chinese success in these matters and seek similar success in the U.S.

Jon Rappoport spells out some of the work that has been done to develop this technology, especially over the last twenty years, in his latest article: COVID vaccine: what else could they put in the shot? Notice the strong overlap between (1) vaccines and (2) nano-technology, in the work of recently fired and arrested Harvard Professor Charles Lieber, who was being paid millions of dollars to train Chinese researchers in this technology and to integrate that research into other major U.S. universities.

1 Like