Did Biden "Deep Fake" his 2020 DNC Acceptance Speech?

I’ve been quietly speculating with a few friends that the Democrats would have to start “Deep Faking” Biden’s video appearances.

One of the Youtubers I follow regularly, Dan Bongino, has been quite certain that Biden is rapidly loosing his mental facilities. Bongino worked in the Bush and Obama Whitehouse as a Secret Service Agent, and claims to have reliable inside sources into Biden’s condition. Bongino doubts that Biden can straight up deliver a speech any more.

Now this speculation has shown up in a wider forum - Jim Stone’s website “jimstone.is”. He has far more readers than I do on this itsy bitsy Mooster forum.

At his current web page http://82.221.129.208/.vf2.html, Jim Stone wrote:

OBVIOUS: BIDEN DID NOT DO HIS SPEECH. SOMEONE ELSE DID IT FOR HIM AND HIS FACE AND VOICE WAS DEEP FAKED ONTO SOMEONE ELSE.

I FIGURED OUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE BIDEN SPEECH: SOMEONE OTHER THAN BIDEN DID THE SPEECH, AND BIDEN’S FACE AND VOICE WAS LAYERED OVER THE OTHER GUY’S FACE AND VOICE, JUST LIKE THIS SYLVESTER STALLONE IS THE TERMINATOR DEEP FAKE. WATCH THAT AND WATCH BIDEN - IT IS THE SAME DAMN THING!!! GOTCHA!!! BUSTED!!!

Sylvester Stallone is the Terminator deep fake (This has portions where Arnold’s face shows due to lighting and angle, which remains perfect in Biden’s speech)

And here is Biden’s speech, which despite keeping his face layered right all the way through is glitchy through all of it and sometimes his mouth gets too big and too small because the AI does not place it right. BUSTED. I did not watch the whole video, I just saw people were in an uproar about it being fake, clicked a few minutes in, and saw it was totally messed up between 6:40 and 6:55 and at 6:53 he glitches like Max Headroom.

I spent a bit of time comparing Biden’s acceptance speech, given “on line”, last night, for the final night of the 2020 DNC Convention, with earlier speeches of Biden.

In addition to what Jim Stone observed above, I noticed:

1. The entire Biden speech last night was filmed from a single camera angle, face on. Biden approached the podium at the start walking straight into the camera. He looked straight ahead, into the single camera, for the entire speech. I could not find a single video frame showing either side of his head.

2. The “turkey neck” (hanging folds under his chin) of prior years were missing last night.

3. The entire sequence, at least for the video I had, was a bit fuzzy, obscuring some of the detail such as specific wrinkles and moles, that I could see in earlier videos of Biden.

4. His hair last night was a big longer, going over the top of his left ear in particular. This made it impossible for me to verify that the upper part of that ear stuck out a bit in the way it does in earlier times.

5. His earlobe appear to hang down more in 2016 than in 2020.

Here’s two frames of video, the first from Biden’s 2016 DNC Convention speech, and the second from last night’s 2020 DNC Convention speech.

Biden_2016_DNC_Convention_Screenshot_2020-08-21_21-11-10
Biden_2020_Acceptance_Screenshot_2020-08-21_20-01-39

Here are the two Youtube videos that I snipped the above two frames from:

So … Did Biden Deep Fake his 2020 DNC acceptance speech last night?

2 Likes

What else can we expect??? :crazy_face:

1 Like