Do Not get a nasal swab coronavirus test

Good advice from Jim Stone:

Do Not get a nasal swab coronavirus test.

Many of the tests, (all of them that use the incredibly long “swab”) take their samples from the cribriform plate, which is a millimeter thick bone at the top of the nasal cavity that is perforated with many holes that go directly into the brain cavity. These holes are what your olefactory nerves pass through, and there are many (the bone is similar to a coarse screen).
cribriform
If you wanted to sabotage someone by planting a clandestine brain virus, nano tech, or plant a chip in someone, this would be the place to do it.

Any chemicals, viruses, nanotech or whatever else they wanted to put there will have immediate access to the brain.

People complain about the tests being excruciatingly painful with the pain lasting for days. For what reason would the tests need to touch the most brain accessible part of the human body? Are the ones that do really tests at all? DNA tests are done with a simple mouth swab, and it’s ridiculous to think any virus test - when you supposedly can spread it by coughing, - would not be the same. Something is screwy with these tests. They have GOT TO be fake, (or at least the ones that literally swab the brain are).

http://82.221.129.208/.vi0.html

2 Likes

How would we go about finding out what exactly they are shoving up people’s noses? It is indeed highly suspicious. We need to know what this is.

2 Likes

How would we go about …

I have no useful idea.

2 Likes

My Body; My Choice!!! And I’m not even pregnant!!! :laughing:

3 Likes

It seems that some of our Overlords haven’t gotten that message yet.

1 Like
2 Likes