How can I effectively resist face mask mandates?

Face masks suck. They are a publicly visible sign of compliance to tyranny.

Even the CDC and WHO openly and recently state that face masks suck. There’s no proof they reduce the spread of influenza like viruses, but there is proof they can cause medical harm.

From major CDC study posted last month https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

Face Masks

In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks.

We did not find evidence that surgical-type face masks are effective in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza transmission, either when worn by infected persons (source control) or by persons in the general community to reduce their susceptibility.

… and from the World Health Organization http://www.who.int/csr/resources/publications/Adviceusemaskscommunityrevised.pdf

Using a mask incorrectly however, may actually increase the risk of transmission, rather than reduce it.

Although some alternative barriers to standard medical masks are frequently used (e.g. cloth mask, scarf, paper masks, rags tied over the nose and mouth), there is insufficient information available on their effectiveness.

====

Today, Governor Abbott of Texas issued Executive Order GA-29, decreeing that

Every person in Texas shall wear a face covering over the nose and mouth when
inside a commercial entity or other building or space open to the public, or when
in an outdoor public space, wherever it is not feasible to maintain six feet of social
distancing from another person not in the same household; provided, however,
that this face-covering requirement does not apply to the following:

====

This sucks.

How can I resist effectively?

2 Likes

There’s nothing I can say as I have no answer which, is, an answer of sorts.

… yeah :mask:

1 Like

Well, a small bit of local good news in the Great Face Mask War of our times:

Denton County Sheriff Tracy Murphree said Thursday that the sheriff’s office will not enforce the new mask mandate issued by Gov. Greg Abbott.

The Governor issued the executive order Thursday afternoon mandating people cover their nose and mouth in public in counties with more than 20 COVID-19 cases. Many studies have shown that wearing masks can help reduce the spread of the virus.

Murphree said that the sheriff’s office is too busy working other cases, and he also believes the Governor overstepped with the order.

“I don’t have the time or manpower to worry about whether people are wearing masks or not,” Murphree said. “I believe the Constitution trumps everything, and I believe in personal responsibility.”

2 Likes

And the good Doctor Russell Blaylock addresses this hot topic with his usual insight and experience:

“By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain.” — Russell Blaylock, MD

By Dr. Russell Blaylock, MD – May 13, 2020

Researchers found that about a third of the workers developed headaches with use of the mask, most had preexisting headaches that were worsened by the mask wearing, and 60% required pain medications for relief. As to the cause of the headaches, while straps and pressure from the mask could be causative, the bulk of the evidence points toward hypoxia and/or hypercapnia as the cause. That is, a reduction in blood oxygenation (hypoxia) or an elevation in blood C02 (hypercapnia).

It is known that the N95 mask, if worn for hours, can reduce blood oxygenation as much as 20%, which can lead to a loss of consciousness, as happened to the hapless fellow driving around alone in his car wearing an N95 mask, causing him to pass out, and to crash his car and sustain injuries. I am sure that we have several cases of elderly individuals or any person with poor lung function passing out, hitting their head. This, of course, can lead to death.

A more recent study involving 159 healthcare workers aged 21 to 35 years of age found that 81% developed headaches from wearing a face mask. Some had pre-existing headaches that were precipitated by the masks. All felt like the headaches affected their work performance.

Unfortunately, no one is telling the frail elderly and those with lung diseases, such as COPD, emphysema or pulmonary fibrosis, of these dangers when wearing a facial mask of any kind—which can cause a severe worsening of lung function. This also includes lung cancer patients and people having had lung surgery, especially with partial resection or even the removal of a whole lung.

There’s more to Dr Blaylock’s article, at the above link. (But the above file photo of him is misleading. Dr. Blaylock is in his mid 70’s by now.)

2 Likes

We’re moving to Denton!

1 Like

To date, that has been my little act of “rebellion”!!! I have only been challenged once in our little community & my reply was, “I cannot use one because of health reasons.” That is true for every person, actually!!! :smile: Legally, they cannot ask what “condition” I have.

I suppose one could get a “note” from one’s Dr. I can’t believe these non-medical people telling us what to do!!! Medical Stasi!!! :male_detective: Next thing, thing they will be telling us to “Shut up & get on the boxcars!” :scream:

1 Like

Or more likely, “shut up and take this vaccine!”

Hopefully the only country that will be loading people onto boxcars this century is China (which they actually are doing right now).

3 Likes

I have been without a laptop since July 7, so was surprised to see what is happening with all the flooding in China!! :open_mouth: I couldn’t help but think of Cyrus A. Parsa stating that The World needs to expose to everyone the human atrocities that have been going on there…forced organ donation, etc.

Then we have Marshall Masters confirming that “Nemesis” is heading our way!! :woozy_face: If it is true about the 3,600 year orbit of this “dark star”, we are already in a tight place as humans on this planet!

Amazing times we are living through!! Nice to know that we are FIRST…Eternal, Sovereign Beings encased in these “meatsuits” for a short time period. So…I, personally, will be quite content in setting aside this “meatsuit”!! :wink:

1 Like