No Más(k)!

Here lies a compendium of articles, videos, evidence, and analysis showing that face masks and other such anti-corona measures are harmful to our freedom and to our health.

So far I can find no credible evidence that masks noticeably reduce the transmission of the coronavirus. The only research that I’ve noticed that claimed to show that masks are useful against the coronavirus turned out to be a fraud, as explained in this other thread on this forum.

Please let me know of any other material you’ve found that might open other people’s minds on these topics. Thanks!

This topic’s title “No más(k)” is a play on the Spanish phrase “No más”, which translates to “No more” in English.

The masks are, in one respect, but a small inconvenience.

But in another respect, the masks are a highly visible marker, on all of us out in public, of subservience to government and medical tyrants. Wearing a mask is like flying the flag of the enemy, in a time of war. This is a war between would-be tyrants and freedom loving people.

We have a moral and civic duty to not fly the flag nor wear the mask of those who would oppress us.

2 Likes

A well informed rant from Dr. Vernon Coleman, former MD.

Doctors and Nurses Betrayed Patients - and Themselves

For example, at the 8:27 mark, Vernon quotes a doctor as saying:

They (doctors and nurses) should demand that social distancing should be abandoned and that masks should be burned.

2 Likes

A fine post by Vexman, a week ago, comes to the same conclusion I just came to yesterday, albeit sooner and more eloquently than I could muster.

Hopefully Vexman won’t mind my quoting his article in full, below, with my added emphasis of his conclusion that we should stop social distancing and mask wearing, until our friends and family see the reason of it.

Truth and Lies about TV virus dubbed COVID 19
Posted on 17/05/2020 by Vexman

In the world of science, following logic is an absolute mandatory. In fact, logic ought to be applied and used in every second of one’s life and thought process, not just in the field of science, but in general. I find such excercise amusing and it forces me to evaluate all different angles before choosing one I am about to follow. You may be wondering why I am writing any of this since we all know that. So here it is, in short: what happened to people that forced them to drop logic and critical thinking process? Was it because of fear? Or was it anxiety that appeared as that tickling sensation within their skulls, giving them a feeling their brains have just demonstrated signs of true intelligence, so they swore never to use logic again? Or was it, perhaps, due to the ugly truth discovered which caused cognitive dissonance so strong, it forced them to swear never to think hard again, no matter what? The definite answer is beyond my understanding, which is driving me to try grasp it as a general phenomenon of human society.

So let’s take a closer look at the most recent panic, driven into another mass psychosis and dubbed Covid-19. Here is the most important question you need to ask yourself before you choose to accept another belief: what is the basic procedure or method of identifying a new virus?

RULE #1: If you want to be sure what is in your test tube, you need to isolate and purify your sample. Why? So such sample would contain only what you are looking at. How else would you know what is being observed? Keep in mind all of world’s scientists agree on this simple rule, all of them.

Was this rule ever applied to Covid-19? No, it was never applied to it. No one in this world claims to have isolated and purified the virus dubbed Covid-19. Not a single person has managed to do it. Let that sink in really well. The very same goes for the HIV virus – it was never purified and isolated, which is even admitted by HIV’s “discoverer” Luc Montagnier. The very same is true in the case commonly known as measles virus, proven in Germany’s court of law as not scientifically proven, i.e. it doesn’t exist in the form it was sold to us. You can research and read about it yourself, as much as I did, with many posts written here at my blog containing numerous links for further reading and insightful comments from other informed readers.

Therefore, all claims saying to have identified Covid-19 in humans and/or animals are lies, that those pushing them know are lies. You might wonder what do their tests actually identify, but it does not matter, since rule #1 was never applied to their test tubes, which renders all their results and conclusions meaningless.

You don’t have to be an expert in molecular biology or virology to be able to grasp the above mentioned rule. They have set it themselves and named it “the gold standard”, yet they have failed in applying it to their own identification procedures. What it means is this: they are spreading false information about everything – the new virus, its characteristics, deaths related to it, number of cases, treatments, vaccines and everything else related.

All this poses a few important questions: if PTB are lying about all of this, what else are they lying about? How come they are not affraid of us since they know we know they are lying through their teeth?

An answer to this, which makes sense, is that they are not worried about people who are incapable of a rational thought, who are unable to use logic and think critically. They have been working for centuries to provide education based on flawed scientific theories and consequently miseducating people, thus driving people into poverty in order to limit the number of “thinkers” so strongly that, apparently, the remaining thinkers do not pose a threat.

That could be a depressing conclusion, but do not let it overwhelm your thoughts. If you are one of those individuals able to use logic and critical thinking process to see through the lies, you have no time to let dispair into your life. There is an important task you need to start or keep doing – talk to your closest family members and friends and try to open their eyes and minds to rational thought. Disobey distancing rules and stop wearing a mask until they see reason in it. It will be hard and you will be met with strong feelings, but don’t let it stop you. The muses of all the good spirits are with you in this and it is important not to succumb to dispair or hopelessness. Unity of the common people, armed with real knowledge, is their worst nightmare.

Sheriff Goes VIRAL For Taking a Stand: “I Am Not The Mask Police (Youtube)

At the 8:43 mark in the following video, a Dr. Jeffrey Barke says that masks aren’t useful. Studies have shown this for other flu illnesses, and furthermore, the way that most people use face masks, touching and adjusting them frequently with their hands, masks are essentially useless.

What Is Causing the Spike in COVID-19 Cases?

A fine rant, with a fair bit of evidence, against the (medical) usefulness of masks and social distancing:

as reposted from:
1 Like

Starting at the 26:05 mark, Dan Bongino goes into a rant, with plenty of evidence, on the uselessness of facemasks:

2 Likes

A fine two page rant by the one and only Miles Mathis, on rejecting mask mandates:
http://mileswmathis.com/bug.pdf

1 Like

mask_urinal_ayfyvjbp88b51

2 Likes

Vernon Coleman:

Mask Wearers are Collaborators Who Could Destroy Us All

2 Likes

Dr. Denis Rancourt, in the above Press For Truth interview, discusses with Dan Hicks a study Rancourt wrote entitled “Masks don’t work – a review of science relevant to Covid-19 social policy

Rancourt’s study is available as:

===

Del Bigtree conducted a good interview of Denis Rancourt, discussing his study:

ANTI-MASKERS: RIGHT OR SELFISH?

2 Likes

Yet another fine Vernon Coleman anti-mask rant:

Mask Wearers are Collaborators Who Could Destroy Us All

1 Like

Here are a few links I had saved about the corona virus hoax. Not directly about masks but closely related.

3 Likes

Welcome, GoatDragon. Awesome first contribution. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello there! Figured I might as well poke my head into my dad’s new forum eventually!

I had somewhat diminished interest in reading most of what’s written here because I get the privilege of hearing all the same stories first hand. :rofl:

3 Likes

The good Doctor Russell Blaylock addresses this topic with his usual insight and experience:

“By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain.” — Russell Blaylock, MD

By Dr. Russell Blaylock, MD – May 13, 2020

Researchers found that about a third of the workers developed headaches with use of the mask, most had preexisting headaches that were worsened by the mask wearing, and 60% required pain medications for relief. As to the cause of the headaches, while straps and pressure from the mask could be causative, the bulk of the evidence points toward hypoxia and/or hypercapnia as the cause. That is, a reduction in blood oxygenation (hypoxia) or an elevation in blood C02 (hypercapnia).

It is known that the N95 mask, if worn for hours, can reduce blood oxygenation as much as 20%, which can lead to a loss of consciousness, as happened to the hapless fellow driving around alone in his car wearing an N95 mask, causing him to pass out, and to crash his car and sustain injuries. I am sure that we have several cases of elderly individuals or any person with poor lung function passing out, hitting their head. This, of course, can lead to death.

A more recent study involving 159 healthcare workers aged 21 to 35 years of age found that 81% developed headaches from wearing a face mask. Some had pre-existing headaches that were precipitated by the masks. All felt like the headaches affected their work performance.

Unfortunately, no one is telling the frail elderly and those with lung diseases, such as COPD, emphysema or pulmonary fibrosis, of these dangers when wearing a facial mask of any kind—which can cause a severe worsening of lung function. This also includes lung cancer patients and people having had lung surgery, especially with partial resection or even the removal of a whole lung.

There’s more to Dr Blaylock’s article, at the above link. (But the above file photo of him is misleading. Dr. Blaylock is in his mid 70’s by now.)

I dug up some more mask related info.

Here are a bunch of leads someone put into info-graphic form.

Here is another site taking an anti-mask stance.

Dr. Fauci opposes a study on mask effectiveness. :thinking:

Some dufous in Texas wants us to wear masks in our own homes. :man_facepalming:

And a little comedic relief.

1 Like

Starting at the 10:06 mark in the following video, John Bergman presents a few studies that found that masks are ineffective or at least that were unable to find evidence that masks were effective.

Surviving in a Time of Crisis

The studies that Bergman presents include the following:

We do, however, have data from laboratory studies that indicate cloth masks or face coverings offer very low filter collection efficiency for the smaller inhalable particles we believe are largely responsible for transmission, particularly from pre- or asymptomatic individuals who are not coughing or sneezing.

In sum, cloth masks exhibit very low filter efficiency. Thus, even masks that fit well against the face will not prevent inhalation of small particles by the wearer or emission of small particles from the wearer.

We are concerned that many people do not understand the very limited degree of protection a cloth mask or face covering likely offers as source control for people located nearby.

The evidence is not sufficiently strong to support widespread use of facemasks as a protective measure against COVID-19.

Conclusions: This study is the first RCT of cloth masks, and the results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety. Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection.

1 Like

Here’s one of the best presentations I’ve seen yet against the current tyrannical and medically unjustified mask mandates:

Ingraham: What they’re not telling you

Laura Ingraham concludes by saying:

Demand to see all the science behind the lockdowns, social distancing, and the masks. Otherwise don’t be surprised if you lose the pre-COVID way of your life, for the rest of your life.

1 Like