Passionate speech from Nigerian doctor: HCQ, Zinc, and Zitromax work. (Youtube censors)

This primary care doctor in Houston, trained in Africa, has treated over 300 patients for COVID, using hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and zinc. Some of the patients were old, with asthma, diabetes, or other “co-mobidities”.

None of her patients died.

She also prescribes hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic to her staff. Her staff works daily with many COVID patients.

None of her staff has gotten sick with COVID.

She worked before with hydroxychloroquine to treat malaria when she was in Africa.

This video was taken down from Youtube while I was watching it, for “violating YouTube’s Community Guidelines.” The video had 104,590 views, when it was taken down.

I was too late to get the number of thumbs up versus thumbs down. From the timestamps on the comments, which I can still see in the window where I have this Youtube open, it was only up for about one hour before being taken down.

Here’s a typical comment:

I am a surgeon and I applaud this woman!! She is an intelligent, passionate and caring physician. I would stand behind her. Keep going ma’am…

This comment has 368 thumbs up, the most of any of the comments:

She needs prayer for her protection. God never leaves us blinded, He will expose the evil of secret societies. He has used her as a mouthpiece.

Here’s the now inoperative Youtube link:

Fortunately, my effort to make a copy of this video succeeded, at the same time. Here’s the copy I made. On most browsers, you can click the following link to play the video.

Here’s the opening scene of this 9 minute video:
Nigerian_Doctor_recommending_HCQ

2 Likes

The above 9 minute video was an excerpt from a longer 40 minute video, in which other Houston doctors on that podium also spoke.

As of this writing, that longer video is still available on Youtube, as:

I’ve also made a copy of this longer video, in case it also is taken down from Youtube. Click the following link to play my backup copy.

===

P.S. – As of a half a day after posting the above:

• Youtube has also taken down the 40 minute video that I linked above, and
  • I just now fixed the immediately above link to my backup copy of that video.
2 Likes

The above presentation was part of a “White Coat Summit” sponsored by America’s Frontline Doctors.

The opening page of their website states:

American life has fallen casualty to a massive disinformation campaign. We can speculate on how this has happened, and why it has continued, but the purpose of the inaugural White Coat Summit is to empower Americans to stop living in fear.

If Americans continue to let so-called experts and media personalities make their decisions, the great American experiment of a Constitutional Republic with Representative Democracy, will cease.

2 Likes

The above Doctor who made the passionate defense of hydroxychloroquine is Stella Immanuel, MD.:

In addition to that Youtube upload that was taken down, she had also posted that 9 minute clip on her twitter account @stella_immanuel.

Donald Trump had retweeted her tweet, with that video.

That’s how she got 100,000 views in an hour. Not only did Youtube take that video down, as noted above, but also Twitter deleted her tweet of it, and Trump’s retweet of her tweet.

She had also posted that video on her Facebook account. In response, Facebook took down her Facebook profile page and the video.

Dr Stella Immanuel replied in a Tweet, to Facebook, saying:

Hello Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with start crashing till you do. You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name.

===

Today I learned something new: Don’t mess with that woman!

===

Source for above: https://www.rt.com/usa/496024-doctor-hydroxychloroquine-twitter-removed/

===

Breitbart has more on this event:

===

Three of Trump’s tweets about hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) were deleted by Twitter. This is the first time Twitter has deleted a Trump tweet.

Later that day (yesterday, Monday) the Commerce Department petitioned the Federal Communications Commission to consider how they can better promote “internet diversity and a free flow of ideas”.

2 Likes

Now this www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com site, which was on Squarespace, has been taken down as well.

Damn, just damn.

2 Likes

Here is another host of the same video, with out the watermark, and 5 minutes longer in length.

===

P.S. – GoatDragon later found the following additional ways to play this video, which he conveyed to me privately and I’m adding here. – ThePythonicCow.

If the above link doesn’t play in your browser when you click on it, then try right clicking and choosing “Save Link As …” to download the MP4 video file which you can view using a local video player on your system.

Or you might be able to easily play the video within your browser at the web page

2 Likes

Martin Armstrong, a legendary financial analyst and forecaster, posted a couple of items on this banned speech and the scamdemic.

First, while the video of Dr. Stella Immanuel’s speech was still up on Youtube, Armstrong posted that video, with these words:

Doctors Appear in Washington To Protest Panic Created by Media Over COVID

Many states have directed pharmacies to refuse to honor a doctor’s prescription for hydroxychloroquine when there are previous studies by the NIH that have shown the drug works on coronaviruses that attack the lungs. This entire pandemic has become a tool for political change. Doctors who I have personally spoken to all agree with what is being said in this video. Politicians are letting people die all for political purposes and the media will not report the truth. I have never seen such unethical behavior in my entire life.

Then after the video had been taken down, Armstrong posted the following words, along with a copy of the banned video, from his (powerful) servers, still available by clicking on this link:

Youtube Is Engaged in Sedition to Overthrow the Government Removing Frontline Doctors Video

Youtube Has Removed the Video of the Front Line Doctors calling it FAKE news because it challenges not just the WHO, but Bill Gates, the entire Democratic position against Trump, and the media itself which refuses to allow any contrary view. The freedom of spe4ech does not allow Google, Youtube, CNN, Washington Post to deliberately censor news. This is becoming very abusive and clearly a threat to National Security. I would charge those with sedition and force them to prove that the information in this video is wrong. The latest polls now show that this has been a threat to national security for over 60% of conservatives are afraid to express their true political views. If Russia was doing this, these same media outlets would be demanding war.

2 Likes

Thank you both, greatly, as I missed this originally. Bitchute also thank you as they now have a new recurring subscriber.

3 Likes

Twitter suspended Donald Trump Jr’s ability to tweet or retweet for 12 hours, due to his posting a link to this banned video.

Bitchute is a great YouTube alternative which supports free speech and does not appear to censor anything. Glad to help you discover it!

1 Like

Now Tucker Carlson has been hit by Youtube censorship.

1. Tucker Carlson started out his Tuesday evening show with a ten minute segment on the above video of Dr. Stella Immanuel’s speech.

2. Q dropped a Youtube link to this Tucker Carlson show:
    https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/10109671.html#10110177

3. Youtube took it down.

4. I did not get in on this action until it was too late to capture a copy of this Youtube video.

Here’s what appears to be a transcript of Tucker Carlson’s opening segment:

Here’s a post that includes a couple minutes of that segment:

If I find a more complete copy of this segment of this Tucker Carlson show, I’ll post it here.

2 Likes

Ah - here might be the cleanest presentation of the infamous banned video of yesterday.

Also, here’s a bonus: America’s Frontline Doctors Responds to this censorship the next day.

TeaPartyPatriots.org:

Press Conference - America’s Frontline Doctors Summit

America’s Frontline Doctors Respond to High Tech Censorship.

Both available at:

2 Likes

Dr. Simone Gold, MD, JD, founder of America’s Frontline Doctors, also provides a Whitepaper on Hydroxychloroquine, with a survey of relevant safety and efficacy studies, and a discussion of its proper role in the current pandemic.

Here’s the opening synopsis and introduction:

Synopsis:

This white paper is to draw the reader’s attention to the indisputable safety of > hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), an analog of the same quinine found in tree barks that George Washington used to protect his troops. The modern version has been FDA approved for 65 years, has shown remarkable efficacy against SARS-CoV-2 and its use is being wrongly restricted despite the immediate danger to the American people and the rest of the world.

We speak in support of immediately reversing the massive, irresponsible disinformation campaign that is literally preventing doctors from dispensing HCQ, advocating as well that it be made available over the counter in the United States. This is logistically easy to do in a manner that ensures the supply and appropriate dispensation.

Introduction:

The purpose of this white paper is to dispassionately present the evidence regarding the safety and efficacy of hydroxychloroquine and determine its proper role in the current pandemic.

2 Likes

GO! Dr. Gold & Dr. Immanuel!! Keep telling the truth, as is Dr. Judy M!! :star_struck:

2 Likes