The long hot summer of 2020 in the U.S

I originally wrote the following midday, Friday 29 May 2020, when the only protests I knew about following the George Floyd murder in Minneapolis where protests in the Minneapolis-St Paul area.

However by the time I got it polished up and posted here, I was being distracted by reports of protests including some police encounters and property destruction in progress or planned at CNN Headquarters in Atlanta, the White House in DC, New York, Hwy 101 in California, Detroit, Denver, Dallas and Fort Worth.

My forecast of a “hot” summer in 2020 is being realized faster than even I expected.

Anyway, below is what I wrote, a few hours ago now. I started by considering the following controversial tweet from President Donald Trump:
Trump_Floyd_shooting_tweet_29May2020

I was responding to someone else, in an another discussion on another platform, who was concerned that by “shooting” Trump meant the National Guard shooting protestors.

I replied to that hypothesis as followed, and then extended my thoughts to a “hot” summer in 2020, this topic.

=============== Begin what I wrote, several hours ago now ===============

Dan Bongino, who comes from Queens like Trump does, who has been following Trump for a long time, and who “reads” Trump about as well as anyone I know, has a different take on Trump’s “the shooting starts” tweet.

Starting at the 43:04 mark in the video at youtu.be/piz2b6YBrlQ?t=2584, you can hear that Bongino’s take is that Trump is referring to the shop keepers, guarding their shops with guns.

However I have yet another take on Trump’s “shooting” tweat.

I would remind the reader that there is a long history of other inner city lootings degrading into shooting, apparently sometimes provoked by hidden snipers shooting down on the protestors or police, in order to provoke a rise in the violent tensions and mistrust. See for example the still, so far as I know, highly controversial question of who started the February 2014 shootings in Maidan Square, Kyiv, the Ukraine.

That’s what I would fear the most … Soros (or his ilk) sponsored critters pouring the gasoline of violence on these events, with hidden snipers shooting into the protestors and/or police in Minneapolis.

Given where I figure that the “The drug running, organ harvesting, bioweapon and nuclear weapon trafficking, vaccine and glyphosate producing, money laundering, crowd” is at, in danger of losing Big Time the most important, climatic, “battle” of their existence, as I spell out in theMooster post The Fed "printing" trillions is NOT inflationary (not yet, perhaps not ever), such a Maidan Square escalation is pretty much exactly what I expect is intended, coming soon to a city in the U.S.

It’s going to be a “hot” summer in the U.S. of A. For those of us old enough to remember 2020 may resemble 1968 in some ways, with its mix of civil rights and anti-war protests. What’s worse, the minions of the elite bastards are playing the divisions between us ordinary people like a master gemcutter: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemcutter.

My guess however is that this current violence risks escalating faster and more violently than those late 1960’s protests, which pretty much peaked a couple years later, with the shooting death by the Ohio state National Guard, of 4 students at Kent State University on May 4, 1970.

By the way, it’s no accident that I used Maidan Square, Kyiv, as an example. It’s the same people who destroyed the government of the Ukraine in 2014 who are now fighting for their lives in the U.S. I expect the same tactics to be tried.

================ End what I wrote, several hours ago now ================

2 Likes

The list of afflicted cities in the U.S. grows. According to this Zerohedge article:

Protests or social unrest was seen in these major metros on Friday night (May 29, 2020):

Houston & Fort Worth, TX
NYC
Chicago, IL
Atlanta, GA
Washington D.C.
Detroit, MI
Fort Wayne, IN
Kansas City, MO
Des Moines, IA
Vegas, NV
Charlotte, NC
San Jose, CA
Boston, MA
Memphis, TN
Columbus, OH
Denver, CO
Cincinnati, OH
Portland, ME
Louisville, KY

This Zerohedge article has many more details of the night’s unrest.

2 Likes

Last night Shepard Ambellas did an interview with Jason Goodman about the state of things in NYC…very sad state of affairs. Seems the goal of dragging the U.S. down to the level of a Third World Country is being accomplished!!

2 Likes

Likely this interview:

On the ground first person stories - a ring of immediate truth to them.

1 Like