The Texas case before the Supreme Court

On late Monday, December 7, 2020, Texas filed this key case in the 2020 Presidential election with the Supreme Court: https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/22o155.html

Viva Frei has a 21 minute video, describing in some detail the charges against the four Defendant States (the states of Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin, and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania), in this video: https://ruqqus.com/+StopTheSteal/post/5kxm/texas-is-suing-4-states-for

The above Viva Frei video goes over the complaint part of the Texas case – what Texas alleges the four “Defendant States” (the states of Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin, and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania) did wrong in the election.

But the above video does not cover what Texas is asking the Supreme Court to do to “remedy” the situation.

Here is what Texas is asking the Supreme Court to do:

1. Delay the current deadline of Dec 14, 2020 for the Defendant States to appoint their electors, so that those states will have time to apply remedy (3) below.

2. Declare what the law and constitution are regarding such elections, and that the preponderance of evidence shows that the Defendant States violated the law and constitution in their unconstitutional changes to the manner of this election

3. Due to the above, the Supreme Court should direct the Constitutional remedy, putting aside the hopelessly flawed popular election for the President in these Defendant States, and reverting to the Legislatures of these States to directly choose the electors, and failing that, to the House of Representatives, one vote per state delegation, to choose the next President.

4. In addition to above directed relief for this election, as stated above, the Supreme Court should reaffirm to the public that Federal law and the Constitution are pre-eminent in future elections of Federal officers.

5. Since this is a controversy between two or more States under Article III, § 2, cl. 2 of the U.S. Constitution and 28 U.S.C. § 1251(a) (2018), therefore the Supreme Court has original and exclusive jurisdiction over this case. No other court or body has jurisdiction. In other words, and for several reasons, no individual state court or lower federal court can handle this case.

6. “Declare that Defendant States administered the 2020 presidential election in violation of the Electors Clause and the Fourteenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.”

7. “Declare that any electoral college votes cast by such presidential electors appointed in Defendant States are in violation of the Electors Clause and the Fourteenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and cannot be counted.”

8. “Enjoin Defendant States’ use of the 2020 election results for the Office of President to appoint presidential electors to the Electoral College.”

9. “If any of Defendant States have already appointed presidential electors to the Electoral College using the 2020 election results, direct such States’ legislatures to appoint a new set of presidential electors, or to appoint no presidential electors at all.”

10. “Enjoin the Defendant States from certifying presidential electors or otherwise meeting for purposes of the electoral college pending further order of this Court.”

2 Likes

Leave it to you to get this “nailed down”!! :hugs:

I was truly hoping someone could explain this simply and thanks, Paul, for doing so.

A comment -

I am willing to accept that I have believed in an illusion… that the United States of America was, above all else, principled, respectful of the Constitution and thus respectful of this country’s laws.

Love Trump, hate Trump or be a rare bird that doesn’t care either way… what no honest individual can deny is what Trump accomplished with regards to exposing the truth that I suspected long ago (especially after discovering David Icke in early 2003), that presidents (and perhaps most powerful politicians) are selected, not elected.

It almost makes me wonder if the PTBs saw that by installing Trump 4 years ago, this might actually provide them their opportunity to accelerate achievement of their goals suggesting his “win” in 2016 was rigged as well. Regardless if it was or not, what we have seen this go round (2020) has resulted in the full exposure that the US is just like every other country in the world - managed by an unseen, un-elected “hidden class.” That all these elections are corrupt and all these governments are corrupt… all over the world and without exception.

My wonder is… is this limited to “3D ‘surface of earth’ born humans” or does this extend beyond into all sorts of possibilities within 3D (such as 3D ‘inner earth’ born humans, 3D earth born non-humans, extraterrestrial humans, extraterrestrial non-humans)… and could this extend beyond 3D to other dimensional humans and/or non-humans?

So, for me, the self delusion has been shattered with regards to how our “leaders” are placed into their positions of power in the US. But for me, also the mysteries are far from solved.

Indeed.

The more I know, the more I know I don’t know.

(or something like that :roll_eyes:)

Necessary news update to this story:

Yesterday the Supreme Court declined to consider this case.

Seven of the Justices simply said they refused to hear the case.

The other two Justices said they thought they were legally obligated to hear the case, but that if the Court had heard the case, they would have summarily rejected it, without comment.

Not much difference there - between (1) we refuse to listen, and (2) we’ll pretend to listen and then tell you “no” anyway, without explanation.

===

As it stands now, the judicial and legislative options all seem closed, or likely will become closed, to Trump. I expect that either Trump pulls his “Trump” card (insurrection act, military special ops and intelligence, and other such), or Biden (or Harris) will be sworn in as President, this coming January 20, 2021.

1 Like