The weaponization of 5G - why it's far more dangerous than 4G

Here’s a potentially serious problem with 5G that I have not see anyone consider before.

5G is a more dangerous weapon, surveillance tool, and control device than 4G or earlier.

This is for a little noticed geeky reason: it uses Software Defined Radios (SDR’s).

The problem:

Unlike 4G or any earlier cellular technology, 5G mobile handsets and tower antennas will use Software Defined Radios, able to be programmed to transmit on any frequency in a broad range, from below 1 GHz, up to about 80 GHz, regardless of whether or not that frequency is in any of the ranges allocated to the local cellular network.

This means that while in use, any handset or nearby cell tower antenna could be programmed to transmit on some specific frequency that had specific biological impact (harm) on a particular targeted individual, or connected to a particular IOT device nearby to us.

Or, once “vaccines” deliver nano-technology into our blood (whether they inform us or not), if a particular nano-tech only responded to a particular frequency (say, for cost saving or size reasons), then any nearby 5G mobile phone or cell tower could be programmed to activate that particular nano-tech. That nano-tech could have remained inert for years, until it “saw” a signal of the right frequency.

The end result:

5G uses remotely programmable radio frequencies.

This provides the opportunity for surveilling and controlling humans biologically, and for connecting to all the little mobile and IOT devices that will be about us, and with nano-tech, within us.

We could each end up carrying a remotely programmable, remotely targetable, weapon, surveillance, and control pod on our person, without even knowing it.

The initial reason I figured 5G uses programmable frequencies.

Given the wide range of frequencies that “5G” covers, from about 4 GHz to 80 GHz, and the varying standards across the world as to just which frequency bands within that wide range will be allocated to 5G in each nation … this means that 5G transmitters will have to have programmatic frequency control.

In earlier, and I suppose even present, day mass produced cellular radio equipment (aka “mobiles”) the physical antennae inside the devices (in the hand, and on the pole) would be shaped and sized for the particular frequencies to be used.

But to cover any possible frequency from 4 GHz to 80 GHz, both the mobile in the hand, and the cell antenna on the tower, will probably provide programmatic, software, control of the frequency, over that entire range.

4G and earlier doesn’t use as easily programmed frequencies.

My son installed 4G antenna, on poles up to 300 feet high, for Ericcson, a year or two ago. He tells me that each fairly narrow frequency range would have a separate co-ax cable and connector, going to a separate physical antenna, all tuned and marked for that specific narrow frequency range. A 4G antenna on a big tower might have ten such cables and antenna, for the various tight frequency bands that it handled.

4G and earlier does not use radio transmitters with broad, remotely programmable, frequencies, but rather uses less sophisticated radios, which are custom designed and built to use a few specific, relatively narrow, frequency ranges.

Those less sophisticated radios won’t work with 5G, and this might, technically speaking, be the biggest technical difference between 4G (or less) and 5G:

• a few narrow frequency ranges with the tuned hardware in 4G, versus
  • a broad range of available software controlled frequencies in 5G.

Confirmation: 5G has Software Defined Radios (SDR)

The technical term for radios that can change frequency over a wide range under software control is “software-defined radio (SDR)” Once I figured out what terms, such as this, were common in the technology, I could easily research how SDR technology will be used in the development of 5G, in order to connect to a wide range of devices.

As one example:

Crossing the 5G and IoT Connectivity Chasm with SDR
https://next-curve.com/2019/01/28/crossing-the-5g-and-iot-connectivity-chasm-with-sdr-and-sdn/

"The 5G promise is broad and ambitious, but business leaders need to recognize that we are at the very beginning of this journey, and emerging technologies under the 5G umbrella are creating new opportunities for new entrants to fill the gaps as the world moves toward the promise of 5G such as 5G-enabled IoT, new shared spectrum resources, hybrid multi-cloud services brokering, network slicing on demand within mobile computing nano-data centers at the carrier edge."

2 Likes

My, my!! Am trying to understand what all this means!! We know already that we have been breathing in nanobots. For sure, I will not be getting anymore vaccines!!! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

fer sur !!

3 Likes

Yep… over my dead body.

3 Likes

Here’s another, quite separate reason why 5G may be more problem that I’ve been figuring.

In my first post above, I speculated that “Software Defined Radios” (SDR’s) would be normally and widely used to implement 5G, given the wide and variable ranges of frequencies that 5G radios (whether in one’s mobile phone, a local cell tower, or a low earth orbit satellite) would have to operate over their lifetime. This would mean that any of these radios could be covertly programmed to operate at some frequency chosen to cause harm, rather than to transmit data.

Now I’ve come on a second problem.

I had been accepting the claims that the higher frequencies in those allotted to 5G use do not penetrate very far into the body – just skin deep. That should not create a serious threat to our health.

For simple sinusoidal radio waves, this may still be true.

However for complex, sharply shaped and gated signals can generate currents in the skin, that in turn can generate secondary radiation (radio waves) that can penetrate deeply into the body.

The incoming high frequency signal hits the skin, sets up rapidly changing currents in the surface tissue, and these skin currents in turn generate more deeply penetrating radiation pulses, that can be harmful.

These secondary radiation pulses are called Brillouin precursors.

The following article introduces Brillouin precursors:

… … …

Introducing Brillouin Precursors

Microwave Radiation Runs Deep

Original article here.

When a very fast pulse of radiation enters the human body, it generates a burst of energy that can travel much deeper than predicted by conventional models. This induced radiation pulse, known as a Brillouin precursor, is at the heart of the continuing conflict over the U.S. Air Force’s (USAF) PAVE PAWS phased array radar on Cape Cod .

Brillouin precursors can also be formed by ultrawideband radiation and, in the near future, by high-speed data signals. Dr. Richard Albanese, a researcher at Brooks Air Force Base in San Antonio, is concerned that the radiation from the PAVE PAWS radar entails widespread human exposure to Brillouin precursors.

In a May 23, 2000, letter to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH), Albanese warned that this type of phased array radiation has never been tested . He has been working on Brillouin precursors for over 15 years. The National Academy of Sciences–National Research Council has initiated a study to evaluate Albanese’s theories at the request of Senator Edward Kennedy (D-MA), with funding from the USAF.

Pulses of radiofrequency microwave (RF/MW) radiation must have extremely short rise times or very rapid changes in phase in order to create Brillouin precursors on entering “lossy” materials like soil, water or living tissue. (Materials that absorb radiation are called lossy.) Once generated, the new pulses propagate without significant attenuation .

Brillouin precursors present both an advantage and a potential hazard.

“They are useful for imaging because they penetrate materials that conventional radar signals do not,” explains Dr. Kurt Oughstun, who has long studied the dynamics of RF/MW pulses and has collaborated with Albanese for many years. “On the other hand, it may not be a good thing to have signals that penetrate deep into human beings.”

Oughstun began investigating Brillouin precursors while a doctoral student at the University of Rochester, NY. At that time, no one hought that they were very significant, he says, but his doctoral research suggested otherwise. Oughstun now believes that Brillouin precursors can be the dominant component of some types of RF/MW pulses traveling through human tissue. These ideas have prompted some skeptical, even derisive, reactions. Such “strange pulse effects,” Dr. Robert Adair of Yale University in New Haven, CT, told Oughstun in a caustic letter last December, “simply don’t exist.”

Oughstun is unfazed.

“I find it odd,” he told Microwave News, “that the USAF is pushing to develop technologies that use signals that penetrate different materials, while they are ignoring the fact that these signals will also penetrate the human body.”

While Oughstun has received numerous grants from the USAF’s Office of Scientific Research, his work appears to be ignored—or dismissed—by the USAF departments responsible for radiation safety. Albanese told Microwave News that he decided to go public after discovering that a 1999 report prepared for the MDPH by a panel of four experts ignored Brillouin pulses and the entire issue of phasing.

… … …

There is more discussion of Brillouin pulses and 5G at:

3 Likes

I remember Cyrus A. Parsa saying that 5G was developed as a WEAPON, so we should not have it near our houses, etc.!!

3 Likes

The plot thickens.

The following video from Sweden warns that such 5G SDR’s are being placed as “wireless access points” in classrooms.

This could enable the elite bastards to make rooms full of children ill, and lead to those children being kept in the classroom, isolated from their parents, “for their own protection”.

… evil bastards.

2 Likes

This is so grim. The question now will be how Swedes will react. Many adults are still indoctrinated to believe that you respect state orders. I pray that this video is not true of what is to come but if it is, damn this is going to be interesting. Shocking

2 Likes

That is the key.

Do we seek to understand and offer respect to some human authority, above all else, or do we seek to understand and respect some higher spiritual and moral order, above all else?

History teaches us that any human authority that gains widespread endorsement as an ultimate authority, or as an infallible spokesman for such an authority, either becomes profoundly corrupt, or is a rare being of the highest order.

1 Like

Joseph P. Farrell has just now posted similar concerns with 5G, and added a wrinkle that I missed. Multiple 5G transmitters nearby to each other could act as a phased array transmitter, which means that they could, by synchronizing the exact timing and frequency of a transmission, focus their combined energy in a single place, producing potentially lethal results.

Read further at THE PENTAGRAM AND 5G.

Farrell comments here refer in turn to this RT article: Pentagon to dish out $600mn in contracts for ‘5G dual-use EXPERIMENTATION’ at 5 US military sites, including to ‘aid lethality’.

That RT article refers in turn to this DOD tweet: The DOD has announced $600 million in awards to advance the DOD’s 5G capabilities..

That tweet refers in turn to this DOD Release made 8 Oct 2020: DOD Announces $600 Million for 5G Experimentation and Testing at Five Installations.

That DOD Release states, in part (bold emphasis added by myself):

The objective of this effort is to develop a testbed for use of 5G technologies to aid in Air, Space, and Cyberspace lethality while enhancing command and control (C2) survivability. Specifically, a 5G network will be employed to disaggregate and mobilize the existing C2 architectures in an agile combat employment scenario.

DARPA has already announced work on applying phased array technology to 5G millimeter transmissions. This article explains how phased array technology would used to enhance communications: DARPA Seeks to Improve Military Communications with Digital Phased-Arrays at Millimeter Wave. The same technology could be pushed a little further, to focus harmful or lethal biological effects on a small area.

As I know well from my Radar operations work (back in the 1970’s, no less) such phased array systems can also be used to track the locations and movements of multiple targets simultaneously.

So we have here a system being developed and deployed that will be capable of tracking our movements, harming or killing individuals selectively or en masse, and handling all of the “online” communications of our mobiles, cars, and numerous other smart devices around us. The system can be entirely remotely controlled, and nothing in our neighborhoods or around us will contain anything more ominous than familiar looking mobile and IOT devices connected to neighborhood 5G antennas.

1 Like

Joseph P. Farrell steps up again on the issue of 5G dangers, with yet another twist.

The nanotechnology that we suspect will be in COVID-19 vaccines can interact closely with 5G.

The combination of nanotech from vaccines with the 5G network will enable the “deep state” to conduct:

• Covert, targeted surveillance of our internal biochemical state.
  • Covert, targeted manipulation of our internal biochemical state.

This is in addition to what the 5G network could do by itself:

• Covert, targeted surveillance of our location and movements.
  • Covert, targeted attacks (lethal or just degrading) on our bodies.

Below in this post I will copy Joseph’s article. Then in the next three posts, I will copy the primary sources he based his article on. It’s worth making a copy of this material, so that it will be less likely to “disappear” from the Internet.

=== Here’s Joseph P. Farrell’s latest article ===

MORE ON THE TRANSHUMANIST NANO-COVID AGENDA

October 28, 2020 By Joseph P. Farrell

If you’re a regular reader here, you might recall that vaccine study done some months ago in Italy, where a number of standard vaccines were subjected to analysis to determine exactly what was in them. Well, surprise surprise (or perhaps not much of a surprise to the readership here), the Italians found all sorts of stuff apparently unrelated to the purpose of said vaccines, things like various heavy metals, and what appeared to be nanotechnology of some sort which they could not identify (See https://medcraveonline.com/IJVV/new-quality-control-investigations-on-vaccines-micro–and-nanocontamination.html ). It was a real Baal Gates stew and brew cooked up in some alchemical laboratory of Big Pharma, complete with mercury, in other words.

You might also recall my earlier speculations on this whole covid planscamdemic with respect to arrested Harvard chemistry professor Dr Charles Lieber, who was arrested for allegedly not disclosing his financial relationship to the Wuhan virology laboratory. His specialty, you’ll recall, was nano-technology, a fact which led me to speculate that given all the strange behavior associated with the covid phenomenon not to mention the insane technocrats like Dr. Debby Birks who wants a statewide feederbag mandate in some places, that perhaps one might be looking at some sort of bio-electrical technology. Well, since then, we’ve seen Chinese doctors on TV explaining why they think that the virus, indeed, was some sort of bioweapon. That’s not quite off the end of the speculation twig as my mutterings, but it at least raises the possibility. But on the other hand, any objective examination of the statistics of the planscamdemic will reveal that if it’s a bioweapon, it’s not (at least, not yet) a very effective one. Does it kill? Yes. Does it kill in numbers sufficient to please the globalist Malthusians? No. (And by the way, is it just me, or does Dr. Birks’s surname sound like one of those comic book examples of onomatopoeia for certain acts of expulsion of things from the body [take your pick]?)

Well, with that in mind, D.S.M. spotted and shared the following story, and it’s a hum-dinger, and normally I’d be speculating all over the place with it, but I’m going to limit my daily dose of high octane speculation to only one aspect of it. Here’s the story:

Nano Technology being used in Vaccines – The Transhuman Agenda is in High Gear with COVID

What caught my eye was this:

A 2008 research paper entitled Nanorobot Hardware Architecture for Medical Defense analyzes in fine detail how nanotech devices such as nanorobots could be used to for various purposes such as “medical defense” and “epidemic control.”

It states that it provides details on an “integrated platform and hardware architecture for nanorobots application in epidemic control, which should enable real time in vivo prognosis of biohazard infection.”

The idea is to place nanotech inside our bodies which communicates in real time with the Smart Grid (powered by 5G) to provide intimate information to the authorities about us.

Wayne from Alchemical Tech Revolution does a great commentary here. Following are some quotes from the paper:

“Normally, for areas in public calamity or conflict zones, the absence of drinking water, any sort of fuel, electricity, and the lack of towers for network communication, including cable and wireless telephony, is a constant. In such a situation, the available infrastructure is far from ideal to enable a large scale medical laboratory with precise and fast analysis. For such aspect, nanorobots integrated with nanobiosensors can help to transmit real time information, using international mobile phones for wireless data transmission through satellite communication. In fact, nanorobots should mean an efficient and powerful clinical device to provide precious biomedical monitoring, both for soldiers as for civilian population.”

Notice how they admit that there is dual use (for military and civilians) which usually connotes a weapons system with another use. In this case, they are disguising the deeper purpose (embedded surveillance) with the superficial purpose (a medical application)…

So what’s the potential dual use here? I submit there’s a hint here:

As Wayne says, this stuff is next level contact tracing. Forget an app on your phone; the plan is for in vivo (taking place in a living organism) surveillance. There are many significant quotes from the paper, but here is one last one:

“Frequencies ranging from 1 to 20MHz can be successfully used for biomedical applications without any damage.”

Is the implication that there could be damage if frequencies are higher than 20MHz, such as in the 30-100 GHz range of 5G?

The model, as the article notes, it to turn every human being, via nano-implants, into an antenna transmitting information, that is to say, the idea is to turn human beings into machines, stones dressed and fitted into some vast pyramid scheme.

But I would submit that it would be just as easy, via the same technology, to turn them into receivers, to receive instruction, alter moods, manipulate thoughts and dreams, and, should the new transhumanist-nano-implanted human prove to be too much for the technology to handle, he could just be “zapped” into painful compliance, or just “zapped” altogether. Such capabilities would be perfect for human activity in space, where routines, emotions, and thoughts would have to be tightly controlled lest a wayward individual put whole installations at risk.

And one can guess how the “ingredients” list on the packaging of said “vaccines” will read. Instead of the comforting generality called “natural flavors”, it will simply read, “natural stuff.”

In the Gospel of St. Matthew, Christ warns not to fear those that can kill the body, but the soul.

But it looks like we are increasingly dealing with people who want to do both.

See you on the flip side…

1 Like

Here’s the contents of a portion of the first link, at medcraveonline.com, in the latest article just above by Joseph P. Farrell.

This entire article is a bit long to post here, so I just copy some of it.

=======

New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines: Micro- and Nanocontamination

Antonietta M Gatti,1,2 Stefano Montanari3

1National Council of Research of Italy, Institute for the Science and Technology of Ceramics, Italy
2International Clean Water Institute, USA
3Nanodiagnostics srl, Italy

Correspondence: Dr. Antonietta Gatti, National Council of Research of Italy, c/o Nanodiagnostics Via E. Fermi, 1/L, 41057 San Vito (MO), Italy, Tel 059798778

Received: November 30, 2016 | Published: January 23, 2017

Citation: Gatti AM, Montanari S (2016) New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines: Micro- and Nanocontamination. Int J Vaccines Vaccin 4(1): 00072. DOI: 10.15406/ijvv.2017.04.00072

Download PDF

Abstract

Vaccines are being under investigation for the possible side effects they can cause. In order to supply new information, an electron-microscopy investigation method was applied to the study of vaccines, aimed at verifying the presence of solid contaminants by means of an Environmental Scanning Electron Microscope equipped with an X-ray microprobe. The results of this new investigation show the presence of micro- and nanosized particulate matter composed of inorganic elements in vaccines’ samples which is not declared among the components and whose unduly presence is, for the time being, inexplicable. A considerable part of those particulate contaminants have already been verified in other matrices and reported in literature as non biodegradable and non biocompatible. The evidence collected is suggestive of some hypotheses correlated to diseases that are mentioned and briefly discussed.

Keywords: Vaccine; Disease; Contamination; Protein corona; Biocompatibility; Toxicity; Nanoparticle; Immunogenicity; Foreign body; Environment; Industrial process; Quality control

Introduction

Vaccines are one of the most notable inventions meant to protect people from infectious diseases. The practice of variolation is century-old and is mentioned in Chinese and Indian documents dated around 1000 A.D. Over time, variolation has been replaced by vaccination, vaccines have been enhanced as to technology, and the vaccination practice is now standardized worldwide.

Side effects have always been reported but in the latest years it seems that they have increased in number and seriousness, particularly in children as the American Academy of pediatrics reports [1,2]. For instance, the diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTaP) vaccine was linked to cases of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) [3]; measles-mumps-rubella vaccine with autism [4,5]; multiple immunizations with immune disorders [6]; hepatitis B vaccines with multiple sclerosis, etc.

The notice of Tripedia DTaP by Sanofi Pasteur reports “Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathia, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea”. The epidemiological studies carried out did not show a clear evidence of those associations, even if in 2011 the National Academy of Medicine (formerly, IOM) admitted: “Vaccines are not free from side effects, or adverse effects”[7].

Specific researches on components of the vaccines like adjuvants (in most instances, Aluminum salts) are already indicated as possible responsible of neurological symptoms [8-10] and in some cases, in-vivo tests and epidemiological studies demonstrated a possible correlation with neurological diseases [10,11]. Neurological damages induced in patients under hemodialysis treated with water containing Aluminum are reported in literature [12].

Recently, with the worldwide-adopted vaccines against Human Papillomavirus (HPV), the debate was reawaken due to some adverse effects reported by some young subjects.

Specific studies communicated the existence of symptoms related to never-described-before syndromes developed after the vaccine was administered. For instance, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS), and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) [13]. The side-effects that can arise within a relatively short time can be local or systemic.

Pain at the site of injection, swelling and uncontrollable movement of the hands (though this last symptom can also be considered systemic) are described. Among the systemic effects, fever, headache, irritability, epileptic seizures, temporary speech loss, lower limbs dysaesthesia and paresis, hot flashes, sleep disorders, hypersensitivity reactions, muscle pain, recurrent syncope, constant hunger, significant gait impairment, incapacity to maintain the orthostatic posture are reported [14].

It is a matter of fact that every day millions of vaccine doses are administered and nothing notable happens, but it is also irrefutable that, regardless of the amount of side effects that are not recorded and the percentage of which remains in fact unknown, in a limited number cases something wrong occurs. No satisfactory explanation or, in many cases, no explanation at all has been given and it seems that those adverse effects happen on a random and stochastic basis.

Those situations induced us to verify the safety of vaccines from a point of view which was never adopted before: not a biological, but a physical approach. So, we developed a new analysis method based on the use of a Field Emission Gun Environmental Scanning Electron Microscope investigations to detect possible physical contamination in those products.

Materials and Methods

44 types of vaccines coming from 2 countries (Italy and France) were analyzed. Table 1 groups them in terms of name, brand and purpose.

… Table 1 skipped …

Some vaccines, in fact a minority, are meant to deal with a single bacterium or virus, while others are multi-valent. The list of vaccines we analyzed may contain repeated names, because we considered different batches and years of production of the same vaccine: the ones against influenza in particular.

The study was aimed at verifying a possible physical contamination. To do that, we performed a new kind of investigation based on observations under a Field Emission Gun Environmental Electron Scanning Microscope (FEG-ESEM, Quanta 200, FEI, The Netherlands) equipped with the X-ray microprobe of an Energy Dispersive Spectroscope (EDS, EDAX, Mahwah, NJ, USA) to detect the possible presence of inorganic, particulate contaminants and identify their chemical composition.

A drop of about 20 microliter of vaccine is released from the syringe on a 25-mm-diameter cellulose filter (Millipore, USA), inside a flow cabinet. The filter is then deposited on an Aluminum stub covered with an adhesive carbon disc. The sample is immediately put inside a clean box in order to avoid any contamination and the box is re-opened only for the sample to be inserted inside the FEG-ESEM chamber. We selected that particular type of microscope as it allows to analyse watery and oily samples in low vacuum (from 10 to 130 Pa) at a high sensitivity.

When the water and saline the vaccine contains are evaporated, the biological/physical components emerge on the filter and it is then possible to observe them. This type of microscope (low-vacuum observations) prevents the possible sample contamination and the creation of artefacts. The observations are made with different sensors (SE: secondary-electron sensor and BSE: backscattered-electron sensor), and are performed at a pressure of 8.9 e-1 mbar, at energies ranging from 10 to 30kV to detect the particulate matter’s size, morphology and its elemental composition. The method identifies clearly inorganic bodies with a higher atomic density (looking whiter) than the biological substrate. So, organic entities are visible and easy to distinguish from inorganic ones. The method cannot distinguish between proteins and organic adjuvants (e.g. squalene, glutamate, proteins, etc.) or viruses, bacteria, bacteria’s DNA, endo-toxins and bacteria’s waste, but their comparatively low atomic density allows us to identify these entities as organic matter. In some vaccines, the organic matter contains white-looking debris named aggregates, while a high concentration or inorganic debris is called a cluster.

Single inorganic particles or organic-inorganic aggregates are identified, evaluated and counted. The counting procedure is repeated three times by three different operators, with an error lower than 10%. When a layer of salts (Sodium chloride or Aluminum) is detected, we record the situation but we do not do body count.

Results

The investigations verified the physical-chemical composition of the vaccines considered according to the inorganic component as declared by the Producer. In detail, we verified the presence of saline and Aluminum salts, but further presence of micro-, sub-micro- and nanosized, inorganic, foreign bodies (ranging from 100nm to about ten microns) was identified in all cases, whose presence was not declared in the leaflets delivered in the package of the product (Table 2).

Figures, images, tables and other details of results skipped.

Discussion

The quantity of foreign bodies detected and, in some cases, their unusual chemical compositions baffled us. The inorganic particles identified are neither biocompatible nor biodegradable, that means that they are biopersistent and can induce effects that can become evident either immediately close to injection time or after a certain time from administration. It is important to remember that particles (crystals and not molecules) are bodies foreign to the organism and they behave as such. More in particular, their toxicity is in some respects different from that of the chemical elements composing them, adding to that toxicity which, in any case, is still there, that typical of foreign bodies. For that reason, they induce an inflammatory reaction.

After being injected, those microparticles, nanoparticles and aggregates can stay around the injection site forming swellings and granulomas [17]. But they can also be carried by the blood circulation, escaping any attempt to guess what will be their final destination. We believe that in many cases they get distributed throughout the body without causing any visible reaction, but it is also likely that, in some circumstances, they reach some organ, none excluded and including the microbiota, in a fair quantity. As happens with all foreign bodies, particularly that small, they induce an inflammatory reaction that is chronic because most of those particles cannot be degraded. Furthermore, the protein-corona effect (due to a nano-bio-interaction [18]) can produce organic/inorganic composite particles capable of stimulating the immune system in an undesirable way [19-22]. It is impossible not to add that particles the size often observed in vaccines can enter cell nuclei and interact with the DNA [23].

In some cases, e.g. as occurs with Iron and some Iron alloys, they can corrode and the corrosion products exert a toxicity affecting the tissues [24-26].

The detection of presence of Aluminum and NaCl salts is obvious as they are substances used by the Producers and declared as components, but other materials are not supposed to be in the vaccine or in any other injectable drug, at that, and, in any case, Aluminum has already been linked with neurological diseases [27-29].

Given the contaminations we observed in all samples of human-use vaccines, adverse effects after the injection of those vaccines are possible and credible and have the character of randomness, since they depend on where the contaminants are carried by the blood circulation. It is only obvious that similar quantities of these foreign bodies can have a more serious impact on very small organisms like those of children. Their presence in the muscles, due an extravasation from the blood, could heavily impair the muscle functionality [30,31].

We come across particles with chemical compositions, similar to those found in the vaccines we analyzed, when we study cases of environmental contamination caused by different pollution sources. In most circumstances, the combinations detected are very odd as they have no technical use, cannot be found in any material handbook and look like the result of the random formation occurring, for example, when waste is burnt. In any case, whatever their origin, they should not be present in any injectable medicament, let alone in vaccines, more in particular those meant for infants.

Other forms of so-far unknown contaminations have recently been observed and, in any case, vaccines contain components that could themselves be the cause of adverse effects. It is a well-known fact in toxicology that contaminants exert a mutual, synergic effect, and as the number of contaminants increases, the effects grow less and less predictable. The more so when some substances are unknown.

As a matter of fact, no exhaustive and reliable official data exist on the side-effects induced by vaccines. The episodic evidence reported by people allegedly damaged by vaccines is twofold: some say the damage occurred and became visible within a few hours from administration, and some maintain that it was a matter of some weeks. Though we have no indisputable evidence as to the reliability of those attestations, we can put forward a hypothesis to explain the different phenomena. In the former case, the pollutants contained in the drug have reached the brain and, depending on the anatomical site interested, have induced a reaction. If that is the case, the whole phenomenon is very rapid. In the latter circumstance, the pollutants reached the microbiota, thus interfering with the production of enzymes necessary to carry out neurological functions [32-35]. That possibility takes time, as it involves the production of chemical compounds in a sufficient quantity, and an elapse of some weeks between injection and clinical evidence is reasonable. Of course, ours is no more than a hypothesis open to discussion and in need of proof, hoping that a chance of further investigation is allowed.

Conclusion

The analyses carried out show that in all samples checked vaccines contain non biocompatible and bio-persistent foreign bodies which are not declared by the Producers, against which the body reacts in any case. This new investigation represents a new quality control that can be adopted to assess the safety of a vaccine. Our hypothesis is that this contamination is unintentional, since it is probably due to polluted components or procedures of industrial processes (e.g. filtrations) used to produce vaccines, not investigated and not detected by the Producers. If our hypothesis is actually the case, a close inspection of the working places and the full knowledge of the whole procedure of vaccine preparation would probably allow to eliminate the problem.

A further purification of the vaccines could improve their quality and could probably decrease the number and seriousness of the adverse incidental effects.

Acknowledgment

The Authors are indebted to Dr. Federico Capitani, Dr. Laura Valentini and Ms. Lavinia Nitu for their technical assistance. The opinions and conclusions are not necessarily those of the Institution.

References

1. Healthy Children.org
  2. US Dpt of health and human services (1996) Report Update: Vaccine Side Effects, Adverse Reactions, Contraindications, and Precautions. CDC 45(RR-12): 1-35.
  3. Ottaviani G, Lavezzi AM, Matturri L (2006) Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) shortly after hexavalent vaccination: pathology in suspected SIDS? Virchows Arch 448(1): 100-104.
  4. Taylor B, Miller E, Farrington CP, Petropoulos MC, Favot-Mayaud I, et al. (1999) Autism and measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine: no epidemiological evidence for a causal association. Lancet 353(9169): 2026-2029.
  5. Demicheli V, Rivetti A, Debalini MG, Di Pietrantonj C (2012) Vaccines for measles, mumps and rubella in children. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 15(2): CD004407.
  6. Carola Bardage, Ingemar Persson, Åke Örtqvist, Ulf Bergman, Jonas F Ludvigsson, et al. (2011) Neurological and autoimmune disorders after vaccination against pandemic influenza A (H1N1) with a monovalent adjuvanted vaccine: population based cohort study in Stockholm, Sweden. BMJ 343: d5956.
  7. Johann Liang R (2012) Updating the Vaccine Injury Table following the 2011 IOM Report on Adverse Effects of vaccines. HRSA, pp. 1-27.
  8. L Tomljenovic, CA Shaw (2011) Aluminum Vaccine Adjuvants: Are they Safe? Current Medicinal Chemistry 18(17): 2630-2637.
  9. Shaw CA, Petrik MS (2009) Aluminum hydroxide injections lead to motor deficits and motor neuron degeneration. J Inorg Biochem 103(11): 1555-1562.
  10. Authier FJ, Sauvat S, Christov C, Chariot P, Raisbeck G, et al. (2006) AlOH3-adjuvanted vaccine-induced macrophagic myofasciitis in rats is influenced by the genetic background. Neuromuscul Disord 16(5): 347-352.
  11. Exley C, Esiri MM (2006) Severe cerebral congophilic angiopathy coincident with increased brain aluminium in a resident of Camelford, Cornwall, UK. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 77(7): 877-879.
  12. Wills MR, Savory J (1985) Water content of aluminium, dialysis dementia, and osteomalacia. Environ Health Perspect 63: 141-147.
  13. Brinth L, Pors K, Theibel AC, Mehlsen J (2015) Suspected side effects to the quadrivalent human papilloma vaccine. Danish Medical J 62(4): 1-12.
  14. Palmieri B, Poddighe D, Vadalà M, Laurino C, Carnovale C, et al. (2016) Severe somatoform and dysautonomic syndromes after HPV vaccination: case series and review of literature. Immunol Res.
  15. Visani G, Manti A, Valentini L, Canonico B, Loscocco F, et al. (2016) Environmental nanoparticles are significantly over-expressed in acute myeloid leukemia. Leuk Res 50: 50-56.
  16. Artoni E, Sighinolfi GL, Gatti AM, Sebastiani M, Colaci M, et al. (2016) Micro and nanoparticles as possible pathogenetic co-factors in mixed cryoglobulinemia. Occupational Medicine.
  17. T Hansen, L Klimek, F Bittinger, I Hansen, A Gatti, et al. (2008) Mast cell reiches Aluminium granuloma Pathologe 29(4): 311-313.
  18. Gatti AM, Manti A, Valentini L, Montanari S, Gobbi P, et al. (2016) Nano biointeraction of particulate matter in the blood circulation. Frontiers 30: 3.
  19. Tenzer S, Docter D, Rosfa S, Wlodarski A, Kuharev J, et al. (2011) Nanoparticle size is a critical physicochemical determinant of the human blood plasma corona: a comprehensive quantitative proteomic analysis. ACS Nano 5(9): 7155-167.
  20. Radauer Preiml , Andosch A, Hawranek T, Luetz-Meindl U, Wiederstein M, et al. (2015) Nanoparticle-allergen interactions mediate human allergic responses: protein corona characterization and cellular responses. Fibre toxicology 13: 3.
  21. Cedervall T, Lynch I, Lindman S, Berggård T, Thulin E, et al. (2016) Understanding the nanoparticle-protein corona using methods to quantify exchange rates and affinities of proteins for nanoparticles. PNAS 104 (7): 2050-2055.
  22. Lynch I, Cedervall T, Lundqvist M, Cabaleiro-Lago C, Linse S, et al. (2007) The nanoparticle-protein complex as a biological entity; a complex fluids and surface science challenge for the 21st century. Advances in Colloid and Interface Science 134-135: 167-174.
  23. Gatti AM, Quaglino D, Sighinolfi GL (2009) A Morphological Approach to Monitor the Nanoparticle-Cell Interaction. International Journal of Imaging and Robotics 2: 2-21.
  24. Urban RM, Jacobs JJ, Gilbert JL, Galante JO (1994) Migration of corrosion products from modular hip prostheses. Particle microanalysis and histopathological findings. The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery 76(9): 1345-1359.
  25. Kirkpatrick CJ, Barth S, Gerdes T, Krump-Konvalinkova V, Peters (K 2002) Pathomechanisms of impaired wound healing by metallic corrosion products. Mund Kiefer Gesichtschir 6(3): 183-190.
  26. Lee SH, Brennan FR, Jacobs JJ, Urban RM, Ragasa DR, et al. (1997) Human monocyte/macrophage response to cobalt-chromium corrosion products and titanium particles in patients with total joint replacements. J Orthop Res 15(1): 40-49.
  27. Shaw CA, Seneff S, Kette SD, Tomljenovic L, Oller Jr JW, et al. (2014) Aluminum-Induced Entropy in Biological Systems: Implications for Neurological Disease. Journal of Toxicology 2014: 491316.
  28. Shaw CA, Kette SD, Davidson RM, Seneff S (2013) Aluminum™s Role in CNS-immune System Interactions leading to Neurological Disorders. Immunome Research 9: 069.
  29. Seneff S, Swanson N, Chen Li (2015) Aluminum and Glyphosate Can Synergistically Induce Pineal Gland Pathology: Connection to Gut Dysbiosis and Neurological Disease. Agricultural Sciences 6(1): 42-70.
  30. Pegaz B, Debefve E, Ballini JP, Konan-Kouakou YN, van den Bergh HJ (2006) Effect of nanoparticle size on the extravasations and the photothrombic activity of meso(p-tetracarboxyphenyl)porphyrin. J Photochem Photobiol B 85(3): 216-222.
  31. Brinth LS, Pors K, Hoppe AG, Badreldin I, Mehlsen J (2015) Is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis a Relevant Diagnosis in Patients with Suspected Side Effects to Human Papilloma Virus Vaccine? International Journal of Vaccines and Vaccination 1(1):1-5.
  32. Moos WH, Faller DV, Harpp DN, Kanara I, Pernokas J, et al. (2016) Microbiota and Neurological Disorders: A Gut Feeling. Biores Open Access 5(1): 137-145.
  33. Sekirov I, Russell SL, Caetano L, Antunes M, Brett (2010) Gut Microbiota in Health and Disease. Physiological Rev 90(3): 859-904.
  34. Umbrello G, Esposito S (2016) Microbiota and neurologic diseases: potential effects of probiotics. J Transl Med 14(1): 298.
  35. Kinoshita T, Abe RT, Hineno A, Tsunekawa K, Nakane S, et al. (2014) Peripheral sympathetic nerve dysfunction in adolescent Japanese girls following immunization with the human papillomavirus vaccine. Intern Med 53(19): 2185-2200.

Creative Commons Attribution License

©2017 Gatti, et al . This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License , which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and build upon your work non-commercially.

1 Like

Here’s the contents of the second link, Nano Technology being used in Vaccines, in the latest article just above by Joseph P. Farrell.

=======

Operation Coronavirus is Working Hand-in-Hand with the Nanotech Agenda

Published 3 weeks ago on October 7, 2020

By Makia Freeman

AT A GLANCE…

• THE STORY:It’s an openly admitted fact the current COVID vaccines in development will be nanotech vaccines, using a variety of nanotech platforms and delivery systems.
  • THE IMPLICATIONS:COVID is a pretext to push forward the sinister nanotech agenda – the infiltration of the human body with nanosensors capable of transmitting and receiving data.

nanotech agenda

The nanotech agenda (human microchipping) is being forwarded by Operation Coronavirus, especially with the coming COVID vaccine.

The nanotech agenda –

involving the placement of tiny sensors, devices and machines measured in nanometers inside the human body – is receiving a boost from the current fake pandemic which I have labeled Operation Coronavirus. My earlier article Hydrogel Biosensor: Implantable Nanotech to be Used in COVID Vaccines? discussed the possibility that the coming COVID vaccines may incorporate nanotechnology funded by DARPA called hydrogel, a biosensor which would monitor your body as well as send and receive information to the 5G Smart Grid. However there is much, much more to the story. The NWO conspirators have not only been planning this scamdemic for decades, but also have been planning the nanotech agenda for a long time too; now, with the advent of COVID, the two agendas are merging, with sinister implications for humanity. This article will take a closer look at the nanotech agenda and the current state of nanotechnology inside existing products such as vaccines. The agenda is already far more advanced than many people realize.

2008 Paper Outlines Plan to Construct a Nanorobot Hardware Architecture

A 2008 research paper entitled Nanorobot Hardware Architecture for Medical Defense analyzes in fine detail how nanotech devices such as nanorobots could be used to for various purposes such as “medical defense” and “epidemic control.” It states that it provides details on an “integrated platform and hardware architecture for nanorobots application in epidemic control, which should enable real time in vivo prognosis of biohazard infection.” The idea is to place nanotech inside our bodies which communicates in real time with the Smart Grid (powered by 5G) to provide intimate information to the authorities about us. Wayne from Alchemical Tech Revolution does a great commentary here. Following are some quotes from the paper:

“Normally, for areas in public calamity or conflict zones, the absence of drinking water, any sort of fuel, electricity, and the lack of towers for network communication, including cable and wireless telephony, is a constant. In such a situation, the available infrastructure is far from ideal to enable a large scale medical laboratory with precise and fast analysis. For such aspect, nanorobots integrated with nanobiosensors can help to transmit real time information, using international mobile phones for wireless data transmission through satellite communication. In fact, nanorobots should mean an efficient and powerful clinical device to provide precious biomedical monitoring, both for soldiers as for civilian population.”

Notice how they admit that there is dual use (for military and civilians) which usually connotes a weapons system with another use. In this case, they are disguising the deeper purpose (embedded surveillance) with the superficial purpose (a medical application):

“Taking from the moment of infection, some contagious diseases may show the first symptoms after hours, a week, or longer time, like years or even decades. It means, for example, that when the public authorities noticed the infection from a contaminated person, showing external symptoms, a virus had enough time to spread itself through a circle of friends and workmates of the infected victim. Meantime, those mates were adversely driving the virus forward, and had started a catastrophic chain circle. The use of nanorobots with embedded nanodevices for real time epidemic control, as lab on a chip, can be useful to avoid serious contamination with large proportions.”

The above quote hypes the danger of contagion, and specifically a virus, as a reason for you to willingly submit to the nanotech agenda and get embedded with nanotechnology. It appeals to the concepts of contagion and germ theory, however especially since the COVID scamdemic began, a number of brave independent researchers and doctors are questioning these ideas, which reinforce the current Medical Industry’s business model of petrochemical pills and vaccines.

“We implemented a system simulation and architecture of nanorobots for sensing the bloodstream, targeting biochemical changes against pathological signals. Actual advances in wireless technologies, nanoelectronics devices, and their use in the implementation of nanorobots applied to epidemic control, illustrate what upcoming technologies can enable in terms of real time health monitoring. The approach for in vivo monitoring chemical concentrations should also apply to other.”

As Wayne says, this stuff is next level contact tracing. Forget an app on your phone; the plan is for in vivo (taking place in a living organism) surveillance. There are many significant quotes from the paper, but here is one last one:

“Frequencies ranging from 1 to 20MHz can be successfully used for biomedical applications without any damage.”

Is the implication that there could be damage if frequencies are higher than 20MHz, such as in the 30-100 GHz range of 5G?

2017 Study Shows Nanotech Contaminants Already Widely Present in Vaccines

The nanotech invasion is already here. It’s not a question of “will they place nanotech in vaccines” since they already have. This 2017 Italian study entitled New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines: Micro- and Nanocontamination details an astonishing array of nanocontaminants in vaccines, including particles made of lead, cadmium, cerium, iron, titanium, nickel, zirconium, hafnium, strontium, tungsten, gold, silver, platinum, antimony, bismuth and aluminum. The study (which analyzes 44 types of 15 traditional vaccines) states that these contaminants are “non biodegradable and non biocompatible”, that their inclusion is “not declared” and that their presence is “inexplicable.” It gives the benefit of the doubt to Big Pharma and its controllers when it concludes that “our hypothesis is that this contamination is unintentional, since it is probably due to polluted components or procedures of industrial processes (e.g. filtrations) used to produce vaccines, not investigated and not detected by the Producers. If our hypothesis is actually the case, a close inspection of the working places and the full knowledge of the whole procedure of vaccine preparation would probably allow to eliminate the problem.” Knowing the background of the human microchipping and nanotech agenda, I would suggest there is another way to see things.

The study reveals how these nanoparticles can interact with the body in negative ways and cause harmful effects:

“… investigations revealed that some particles are embedded in a biological substrate, probably proteins, endo-toxins and residues of bacteria. As soon as a particle comes in contact with proteic fluids, a nano-bio-interaction occurs and a “protein corona” is formed. The nano-bio-interaction generates a bigger-sized compound that is not biodegradable and can induce adverse effects, since it is not recognized as self by the body. Figure 5a-5f show examples of these nano-bio-interactions. Aggregates can be seen (stable composite entities) containing particles of Lead in Meningitec, of stainless steel (Iron, Chromium and Nickel) and of Copper, Zinc and Lead in Cervarix.”

“After being injected, those microparticles, nanoparticles and aggregates can stay around the injection site forming swellings and granulomas … But they can also be carried by the blood circulation, escaping any attempt to guess what will be their final destination … As happens with all foreign bodies, particularly that small, they induce an inflammatory reaction that is chronic because most of those particles cannot be degraded. Furthermore, the protein-corona effect … due to a nano-bio-interaction … can produce organic/inorganic composite particles capable of stimulating the immune system in an undesirable way … It is impossible not to add that particles the size often observed in vaccines can enter cell nuclei and interact with the DNA … “

“In some cases, e.g. as occurs with Iron and some Iron alloys, they can corrode and the corrosion products exert a toxicity affecting the tissues … “

So here is the question to ponder: are these so-called accidental and dangerous nanocontaminants just particles that deleteriously affect human health in numerous ways, or are they also nanosensors that can receive and transmit data to the Smart Grid?

nanotech COVID vaccineNanotechnology is at the Forefront of Cutting-Edge Vaccine Research

The nanotech agenda is closely connected to vaccines. For example, this 2019 study Nanoparticle-Based Vaccines Against Respiratory Viruses touts the advantages of nanotech vaccines:

“Conventional vaccines based on live-attenuated pathogens present a risk of reversion to pathogenic virulence while inactivated pathogen vaccines often lead to a weak immune response. Subunit vaccines were developed to overcome these issues. However, these vaccines may suffer from a limited immunogenicity and, in most cases, the protection induced is only partial. A new generation of vaccines based on nanoparticles has shown great potential to address most of the limitations of conventional and subunit vaccines. This is due to recent advances in chemical and biological engineering, which allow the design of nanoparticles with a precise control over the size, shape, functionality and surface properties, leading to enhanced antigen presentation and strong immunogenicity.”

This July 2020 study COVID-19 vaccine development and a potential nanomaterial path forward explains how there are many nanotech platforms that will be included in future vaccines:

Nanotechnology-based approaches offer enabling solutions to the delivery challenge by trafficking the vaccine to appropriate cellular populations and subcellular locations … Moderna’s mRNA vaccine is based on a lipid nanoparticle platform, but there are many other emerging nanotechnologies for delivery of nucleic acid vaccines … Nanotechnology platforms including cationic nanoemulsions, liposomes, dendrimers or polysaccharide particles have been employed for improving the stability and delivery of mRNA based vaccines.”

The coming Moderna COVID vaccine funded by NWO frontman and eugenicist Bill Gates is a new type of technology: an mRNA vaccine that uses nanotechnology. This goes for other COVID vaccines that are being developed. The COVID plandemic is being used as a pretext to rush forward even faster with nanotech vaccines, which ultimately accelerates the central NWO (New World Order) scheme: the human microchipping agenda. The nanotech agenda via COVID is on full display:

“Nanomaterials play an important role in all aspects of vaccine design, delivery and administration. Nanoparticles enable multivalent antigen presentation and stabilization of antigens upon administration, they can serve as adjuvants to boost the immune response, and they can act as carriers for the targeted delivery of antigens. Indeed, an mRNA vaccine delivered by a liposomal nanoparticle is amongst the candidates currently in clinical trials against SARS-CoV-2. While it remains a fact that no mRNA or DNA vaccine is currently approved for any disease, the delivery of nucleic acids requires some form of modification or a nanodevice to prevent degradation in the body, and liposomal devices have indeed already been approved for RNA delivery, albeit not yet for vaccines.”

Final Thoughts on the Accelerating Nanotech Agenda

This is it! It’s game on! All the things that many alternative researchers have been writing, talking and warning about for years are arriving. Operation Coronavirus is the gateway to bring in the New World Order. COVID has been the excuse offered by tyrants for just about every draconian restriction under the sun. Now, with the coming COVID vaccine, we know it will include some kind of nanotechnology, since as I have outlined above, there are a plethora of nanotechnology platforms being developed in addition to things like hydrogel. Various studies and the pharmaceutical companies themselves are openly stating that there will be nanotech COVID vaccines. With plans to make this vaccine widepsread, administed by the military (as admitted in both the US and the UK) and “as mandatory as possible” (according to Aussie PM Scott Morrison), time is running out for people to wake up to the nanotech agenda – before it’s too late.

Makia Freeman is the editor of alternative media / independent news site The Freedom Articles, author of the book Cancer: The Lies, the Truth and the Solutions and senior researcher at ToolsForFreedom.com. Makia is on Steemit and Parler.

Sources:

*https://thefreedomarticles.com/hydrogel-biosensor-darpa-gates-implantable-nanotech-covid-vaccine/

*https://thefreedomarticles.com/9-simulations-drills-laws-prepared-for-the-coronavirus/

*https://www.mdpi.com/1424-8220/8/5/2932/htm

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvzUtK3di0c

*https://thefreedomarticles.com/deep-down-virus-rabbit-hole-question-everything/

*https://thefreedomarticles.com/western-medicine-rockefeller-medicine/

*https://medcraveonline.com/IJVV/new-quality-control-investigations-on-vaccines-micro–and-nanocontamination.html

*https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2019.00022/full

*https://www.nature.com/articles/s41565-020-0737-y

*https://thefreedomarticles.com/bill-gates-vaccines-reduce-population-growth/

*https://www.nature.com/articles/s41565-020-0757-7

*https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/19/vaccine-should-be-as-mandatory-as-possible-australian-pm-says.html

*https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/10/07/what-could-they-put-in-the-covid-vaccine/

1 Like

Here’s the contents of portions of the third link, Nanorobot Hardware Architecture, in the latest article just above by Joseph P. Farrell.

=======

Nanorobot Hardware Architecture for Medical Defense

by Adriano Cavalcanti 1,2,5, Bijan Shirinzadeh 2, Mingjun Zhang 3 and Luiz C. Kretly 4

1 CAN Center for Automation in Nanobiotech, Melbourne, VIC 3168 Australia

2 Robotics and Mechatronics Research Lab., Dept. of Mechanical Eng., Monash University, Clayton, Melbourne, VIC 3800 Australia

3 Dept. of Mechanical, Aerospace & Biomedical Eng., The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37996 USA

4 Dept. of Microwave and Optics, Electrical & Comp. Eng., University of Campinas, Campinas, SP 13083 Brazil

5 Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.

Sensors 2008, 8(5), 2932-2958; https://doi.org/10.3390/s8052932

Received: 28 January 2008 / Accepted: 29 April 2008 / Published: 6 May 2008

(This article belongs to the Special Issue Probing in Micro World Using Electrochemical Microsensors, Progress and Challenge)

Download PDF

Abstract

This work presents a new approach with details on the integrated platform and hardware architecture for nanorobots application in epidemic control, which should enable real time in vivo prognosis of biohazard infection. The recent developments in the field of nanoelectronics, with transducers progressively shrinking down to smaller sizes through nanotechnology and carbon nanotubes, are expected to result in innovative biomedical instrumentation possibilities, with new therapies and efficient diagnosis methodologies. The use of integrated systems, smart biosensors, and programmable nanodevices are advancing nanoelectronics, enabling the progressive research and development of molecular machines. It should provide high precision pervasive biomedical monitoring with real time data transmission. The use of nanobioelectronics as embedded systems is the natural pathway towards manufacturing methodology to achieve nanorobot applications out of laboratories sooner as possible. To demonstrate the practical application of medical nanorobotics, a 3D simulation based on clinical data addresses how to integrate communication with nanorobots using RFID, mobile phones, and satellites, applied to long distance ubiquitous surveillance and health monitoring for troops in conflict zones. Therefore, the current model can also be used to prevent and save a population against the case of some targeted epidemic disease.

Keywords: Architecture; biohazard defense system; CMOS integrated circuits; device prototyping; hardware; medical nanorobotics; nanobioelectronics; nanobiosensor; proteomics.

1. Introduction

The development of nanorobots is a technological breakthrough that can enable real time in vivo prognosis for application in a variety of biomedical problems [1]. Particularly interesting is the fact that medical nanorobots should also provide an effective tool for defense against biohazard contaminants [2-4]. This paper presents the use of nanorobots with embedded protein based nanobiosensors [5], providing a practical molecular machine for medical defense technology.

Normally, for areas in public calamity or conflict zones, the absence of drinking water, any sort of fuel, electricity, and the lack of towers for network communication, including cable and wireless telephony, is a constant [6]. In such a situation, the available infrastructure is far from ideal to enable a large scale medical laboratory with precise and fast analysis. For such aspect, nanorobots integrated with nanobiosensors can help to transmit real time information, using international mobile phones for wireless data transmission through satellite communication [5,7,8]. In fact, nanorobots should mean an efficient and powerful clinical device to provide precious biomedical monitoring [9], both for soldiers as for civilian population. Therefore, the architecture presented in this work can help to address the development of just in time accurate information, protecting lives in urban areas against biohazard materials.

The proposed hardware architecture aims the use of medical nanorobots as an integrated platform to control contagious epidemic diseases [1,10]. Details on communication required for surveillance assistance, and the integration platform to interface long distance monitoring with nanorobots are also given through the paper. Thus, the present model serves to help monitoring contagious diseases [11], which in practical ways should protect personnel on patrol across conflict areas or during humanitarian missions. Furthermore, an important and interesting aspect in the proposed architecture is the fact that the same technique can be useful for other situations, like natural catastrophes or possible biohazard contamination [12], helping against pandemic outbreaks [13], when time and fast information is a key factor for public management [14,15].

To visualize how stages of the actual and in development technologies can be used to biohazard defense, the nanorobots are applied to detect influenza inside body based on blood flow patterns and protein signals [16,17]. The nanorobot architecture and integrated system are described [1,5,18], and the nanobiosensor is simulated based on electrochemical properties for digital-analog sensor activation. Therefore, the work developed is also useful as a practical methodology for control and equipment design analyses.

2. Nanorobot Development for Defense

The defense industry should remarkably benefit from achievements and trends on current nanobiotechnology systems integration. Such trends on technology have also resulted in a recent growing interest from the international scientific community, including medical and pharmaceutical sectors, towards the research and development of molecular machines.

2.1. Medical Nanorobots

… portion skipped

2.2. Motivation

… portion skipped

2.3. Prevention and Control

… portion skipped

3. Influenza Characteristics

Time for incubation of pandemic syndromes may vary from one contagious plague to another, and first symptoms can be predicted given clinical information and previous historic occurrences, using statistical models. The size of an outbreak is directly correlated and influenced by the delay for recognition about the contaminated area. The incubation period of disease is the time from exposure to the infectious agent to the onset of disease, and depending on the infection dose of influenza, it can vary about 2 to 5 days [13]. For influenza, the contamination can happens through inhalation, ingestion, or direct contact through hand shaking and conversation. Influenza can live in ducks, chickens, wild birds, horses, pigs and humans.

The influenza virus invades cell (Fig. 1), and after the cell invasion, it makes use of enzymes to decrease intracellular pH, slightly increasing ∼1°C intracellular temperature, which is used to accelerate virus cell fusion activity [52-54]. Before a person shows symptomatic reactions, short after being infected by influenza, the bloodstream begins to receive a higher concentration of alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase (alpha-NAGA), which is secreted from the invaded cells [16]. The protein hemagglutinin serves as virus envelope for influenza, promoting alpha-NAGA signals. Alpha-NAGA is a protein identified through the genome mapping, which belongs to chromosome 22 [55]. The lack of macrophage, incurred from the alpha-NAGA enzyme secreted through the infected cells, leads to immunosuppression and helps the virus to spread easily through the body.

Thus, this change of chemical concentration, with overexpression of alpha-NAGA in the bloodstream, is used to trigger the nanorobot prognostic behavior, which sends electromagnetic backpropagated signals to the mobile phone carried with the person. As an integrated biohazard defense system, once the nanorobot activated the cell phone, this information is retransmitted for the satellites utilized as feasible telecommunication system. Whenever the central is alarmed about the case zero, the administration takes the necessary action, automatically sending SMS (short message service) for the near troop members, inside an area with a radius of approximately 20KMs, informing identification and the current position of the person who is contaminated. Technically, the case zero is the first occurrence of someone contaminated by the influenza in certain area, which means that a pandemic is running anywhere else close to that location.

4. Nanobioelectronics

Current developments in nanoelectronics [56] and nanobiotechnology [57] are providing feasible development pathways to enable molecular machine manufacturing, including embedded and integrated devices, which can comprise the main sensing, actuation, data transmission, remote control uploading, and coupling power supply subsystems, addressing the basics for operation of medical nanorobots.

A recent actuator with biologically-based components has been proposed [58]. This actuator has a mobile member that moves substantially linearly as a result of a biomolecular interaction between biologically-based components within the actuator. Such actuators can be utilized in nanoscale mechanical devices to pump fluids, open and close valves, or to provide translational movement.

To help control nanorobot position, a system for tracking an object in space can comprise a transponder device connectable to the object. The transponder device has one or several transponder antennas through which a transponder circuit receives an RF (radio frequency) signal. The transponder device adds a known delay to the RF signal, thereby producing RF response for transmitting through the transponder antenna [59]. A series of several transmitters and antennas allow a position calculator, associated with the transmitters and receivers, to calculate the position of the object as a function of the known delay, and the time period between the emission of the RF signal and the reception of the RF response from the first, second and third antennas.

Nanotechnology is moving fast towards nanoelectronics fabrication. Chemically assembled electronic nanotechnology provides an alternative to using complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) for constructing circuits with feature sizes in the tens of nanometers [60]. A CMOS component can be configured in a semiconductor substrate as part of the circuit assembly [24]. An insulating layer is configured on the semiconductor substrate, which covers the CMOS component. A nanoelectronic component can be configured above an insulating layer. If several nanoelectronic components are provided, they are preferably grouped in nanocircuit blocks [24].

Biosensors are currently used to incorporate living components, including tissues or cells which are electrically excitable or are capable of differentiating into electrically excitable cells, and which can be used to monitor the presence or level of a molecule in a physiological fluid [61]. CNTs (carbon nanotubes) and DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) are recent candidates for new forms of nanoelectronics [62]. These are combined to create new genetically programmed self-assembling materials for facilitating the selective placement of CNTs on a substrate by functionalizing CNTs with DNA. Through recombinant DNA technology, targets labeled with distinct detectable biomarkers can be defined, such as fluorescent labels, enzyme labels, or radioactive patterns, and employed as suitable protein transducers [63].

5. Integrated System Platform

The proposed model uses electromagnetic radio waves to command and detect the current status of nanorobots inside the body. Therefore, the cell phone is applied for medical nanorobotics platform [7,64,65]. This occurs as the cell phone emits a magnetic signature to the passive CMOS sensors embedded in the nanorobot, which enables sending and receiving data through electromagnetic fields [66]. From the last set of events recorded in pattern arrays, information can be reflected back by wave resonance [64].

The nanorobot model includes embedded IC (integrated circuit) nanoelectronics [67], and the architecture involves the use of satellites and mobile phones for data transmission and coupling energy [68,69]. The nanorobot is programmed for sensing and to detect concentration of alpha-NAGA in the bloodstream [7,16,70]. The nanorobot architecture uses an RFID (radio frequency identification device) CMOS transponder system for in vivo positioning [70], adopting well established communication protocols, which allow track information about the nanorobot position [5,7].

The ability to manufacture nanorobots should result from current trends and new methodologies in fabrication, computation, transducers and nanomanipulation. Depending on the case, different gradients on temperature, concentration of chemicals in the bloodstream, and electromagnetic signature are some of relevant aspects when monitoring in vivo biochemical parameters. CMOS VLSI (very-large-scale integration) design using deep ultraviolet lithography provides high precision and a commercial way for manufacturing early nanodevices and nanoelectronics systems. Innovative CMOSFET (complementary metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistor) and some hybrid techniques should successfully drive the pathway for the assembly processes needed to manufacture nanorobots, where the joint use of nanophotonics and CNTs can even accelerate further the actual levels of resolution ranging from 248nm to 157nm devices [71]. To validate designs and to achieve a successful implementation, the use of VHDL (very high speed integrated circuit hardware description language) has become the most common methodology utilized in the integrated circuit manufacturing industry [72].

6. Nanorobot Architecture

The medical nanorobot for biohazard defense should comprise a set of integrated circuit block as an ASIC (application-specific integrated circuit). The architecture has to address functionality for common medical applications [18], providing asynchronous interface for antenna, sensor, and a logic nanoprocessor, which is able to deliberate actuator and ultrasound communication activation when appropriate (Fig. 2). The main parameters used for the nanorobot architecture and its control activation, as well as the required technology background that can advance manufacturing hardware for molecular machines, are described next. As a practical rule, the number of nanodevices to integrate a nanorobot should keep the hardware sizes in regard to inside body operation applicability.

… portion skipped

7. System Implementation

… portion skipped

8. Physical Parameters

… portion skipped

9. Target Identification

… portion skipped

10. Nanorobot Simulation and Results

… portion skipped

11. Molecular Machine Manufacturing

… portion skipped

12. Conclusions and Outlook

This work used a 3D approach to show how nanorobots can effectively improve health care and medical defense. Nanorobots should enable innovative real time protection against pandemic outbreaks. The use of nanomechatronics techniques and computational nanotechnology can help in the process of transducers investigation and in defining strategies to integrate nanorobot capabilities. A better comprehension about the requirements a nanorobot should address, in order to be successfully used for in vivo instrumentation, is a key issue for the fast development of medical nanorobotics. Details on current advances on nanobioelectronics were used to highlight pathways to achieve nanorobots as an integrated molecular machine for nanomedicine. Moreover, based on achievements and trends in nanotechnology, new materials, photonics, and proteomics, a new investigation methodology, using clinical data, numerical analysis and 3D simulation, has provided a nanorobot hardware architecture with real time integrated platform for practical long distance medical monitoring. This model can enable nanorobots as innovative biohazard defense technology.

In the 3D simulation, the nanorobots were able to efficiently detect alpha-NAGA signals in the bloodstream, with the integrated system retrieving information about a person infected with influenza. The model provided details on design for manufacturability, major control interface requirements, and inside body biomolecular sensing for practical development and application of nanorobots in medical prognosis.

The use of nanorobots for in vivo monitoring chemical parameters should significantly increase fast strategic decisions. Thus, nanorobot for medical defense means an effective way to avoid an aggressive pandemic disease to spread into an outbreak. As a direct impact, it should also help public health sectors to save lives and decrease high medical costs, enabling a real time quarantine action. An important and interesting aspect in the current development is the fact that, the similar architecture presented in terms of hardware and platform integration, can also be used to detect most types of biohazard contaminants. The research and development of nanorobots for common application in fields such as medicine and defense technology should lead us for a safer and healthier future.

Acknowledgments

The authors thank Bill Nace, Declan Murphy, Lior Rosen, Robert A. Freitas Jr., Tad Hogg, Toshio Fukuda, and Warren W. Wood, for helpful comments provided during the development of this project. This project was partially supported by the Australian Research Council (ARC).

References

… References 1 through 127 skipped

… Figures 1 through 13 skipped

© 2008 by the authors; licensee Molecular Diversity Preservation International, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution license ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/).

1 Like