Vitamin K2, Decalcifying the Pineal Gland, and Hydroxychloroquine

Could Vitamin K2 be one of the key nutrients that together provide a nutritional alternative to (prescription-only) hydroxychloroqunie?

By the chain of references below, I came to read that hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) might be useful because it helps decalcify some tissues.

As it states in the first reference below:

Hydroxochloroquine and the Pineal Gland

A couple of breads ago an anon mentioned a possible link between HCQ and the pineal gland, so i looked into it. Apparently HCQ is used to treat a condition called chronic Calcium pyrophosphate disease (CPPD), which is caused by the deposition of calcium pyrophosphate (CPP) crystals in the joint tissues. Its kinda like arthritis. It has also been found to act as a matrix metalloprotease (calcium dependent amino acid killer) activity inhibitor. Both of these actions are achieved presumably by breaking down the calcium needed to feed the activity.

I haven’t been able to find any specific material about the effects of HCQ on the pineal gland, but it does appear to counteract the calcification of cells, which is a known side effect of fluoride on the pineal gland.

This reminded me of other readings I’ve done over the years, trying to understand why my teeth turned crappy in my teenage years. It seems that Weston Price figured this out, a century ago, when he determined that there was some unknown (in his time) “Factor X” in raw foods such as raw milk that led to people on such primitive diets often having fine teeth, with no cavities, their entire life. But if the same people moved “into town” and started consuming a “civilized” diet, their teeth soon turned bad. I enjoyed plenty of raw milk from my father’s cows (hence the “Cow” in my forum name and avatar) when I was a child, before he sold the farm and moved “into town” in my teenage years.

Weston Price’s “Factor X” is now understood to be Vitamin K2. As best as I currently understand, Vitamin D3 is needed to help move calcium from the food in the gut into the blood stream, and that Vitamin K2 is then needed to help move calcium from the blood stream into the bones and teeth where it is needed.

If one has sufficient calcium and D3, but insufficient K2, then the calcium ends up in soft tissues such as joints, artery walls and (dare I say) the Pineal Gland.

So perhaps two keys to decalcifying the Pineal Gland are to

1. remove fluoride, which binds like calcium, albeit more agressively, and
  2. get enough Vitamin K2 (or perhaps, alternatively, chloroquine).

Perhaps K2 is a key part of an alternative to hydroxychloroquine.

In addition to Vitamin K2, I also continue to be sure to take ample Vitamin C (at least several grams per day), along with magnesium, zinc, Vitamin D3, and various other minerals.

Regarding decalcifying the Pineal Gland, see further The Magic of Vitamin K2 (InnerOuterPeace.com)

References:
(1) https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/9229758.html#9229910
(2) https://wearethene.ws/notable/105808
(3) https://voat.co/v/QRV/3827678

1 Like

Very interesting, Paul!! Thanks!! :thinking:

1 Like

This is outstanding information, Thank You Paul.

Do you happen to have a COVID-19(84)™ “prevention” regimen recommendation?

Well … basic plan is to get healthier :).

Unfortunately (or fortunately for those who enjoy solving complex puzzles), biological bodies are amazingly complicated Rube Goldberg devices, with every little process seemingly involving a complex chain of reactants, factors, and co-factors, and with each such process part of larger feedback and feed forward stimulating and suppressing processes.

The basic strategy that seems to work for me long term is enter into an loop of noticing something in my body that isn’t working well, figure out what to add, remove, adjust or adapt in my diet, habits and surrounds to improve it, and repeat, until death parts me from my earthly body.

But the above is not a useful answer … it’s a “high falutin” philosophy.

Some nutrients seem particularly useful in improving one’s resistance to pathological viruses. I load up on Vitamin C (several grams a day, to bowel tolerance), Vitamin D3 and (important) it’s key co-factor Vitamin K2, various B vitamins (which one’s gut bacteria can make, if they’re healthy … a major topic in its own right), “healthy” oils (another major and frequently controversial topic), minimization of various toxins that are commonly abundant in the food, water, air, and EMF fields of “civilized” society, and some of the many essential minerals, such as zinc and magnesium.

1 Like

Just discovered this -

And here’s what I and my better half, Cristina, are doing from this regimen:

Here’s our daily routine ( Prophylaxis )

We take 1 a day - 5,000 IU D3 and 100 mcg K2

We take 3 a day (then after a month 2) - 30 mg Zinc

We take 2 a day - 500 mg raw Vitamin C

We take 1 - 2 a day 500 mg Quercetin

We take (depending on each of us as to our liking) - Melatonin in 1 and 3 mg sizes as many as we wish up to 10 - 12 mg (also this one)

Also (though none of us have acid reflux) - 1 or 2 a day 20 mg Famotidine

and we are getting tons of sun

Ohhh and I have been taking a really great 500 mg Magnesium for almost a year now, one a day. It eliminated all hints of depression (which was sometimes bothering me).

1 Like

Zinc and quercetin … a useful combination.

Apparently, quercetin, like the recently more (in)famous hydroxychloroquine, can help transport zinc across the cell wall, and apparently zinc is one of the essential mineral elements in some RNA and DNA regulation and repair, thus useful in resisting the efforts of flu-like viruses to hi-jack and damage our cells genetic mechanisms.

===

Here is a valuable article by Joseph Mercola, from April of 2020, that goes into this in more detail:

Note in particular the chart in the above article showing that zinc deficiency and COVID-19 share many of the same symptoms.

It seems that HCQ (hydroxychloroquine, the safer variant of chlororquine), is NOT the key ingredient. The zinc is the key ingredient, once it is somehow transported inside the cell. Anyone of several compounds can help transport the zinc across the cell wall, including your choice of HCQ, quercetin, or EGCG (found in green tea).

This makes more sense to me now. Seldom (like never) do bodies suffer from a “prescription compound deficiency”, but often they suffer from some mineral deficiency. There are dozens and dozens of minerals (filling up half the periodic table) that are each essential to various complex biochemical reactions in the body. The body can adapt and make do with variations of the more complex molecules for various reactions, but the mineral atoms are often irreplaceable in particular roles.

===

If you prefer video form, consider listening to Dr Been’s April 2020 video:

===

Here’s another good article on this topic, with some drawings that will please the cellular biologists amongst us:

One interesting (to me) sentence from this article: “Physiological stressors, such as infection and inflammation, tend to deplete zinc pretty fast.

That might partially explain why people suffering from other ailments, which usually are associated with elevated inflammation, are also more susceptible to damage from the coronavirus: such people are likely zinc deficient.

===

Yet one more good article on this, with plenty of good nutritional advice:

https://knowledgeofhealth.com/modern-medicine-knew-zinc-cure-coronavirus/

Modern Medicine Knew Of Zinc Cure For Coronavirus Infections A Decade Ago But Failed To Put Into Practice

Posted April 6, 2020: by Bill Sardi

The long-standing bias against natural over patentable synthetic molecules in the practice of medicine has now resulted in the avoidable premature death of thousands of the most vulnerable individuals and the abrupt and near-complete economic collapse of modern society due to an unwarranted over-response by health authorities, political overseers and sensationalist news media.

The narrow and archaic vaccine-only paradigm to treat infectious diseases has left human populations vulnerable to a highly transmissible and potentially pathogenic virus with no approved drugs or vaccines in place.

Unprepared public health authorities should all have resigned by now. Instead, they wield unelected power as they mandate countermeasures such as indoor quarantine that will further deprive the sunlight-deprived masses in the northern hemisphere of the natural vitamin D needed to prevent this seasonal infectious disease.

The power hungry must produce deaths to spread the fear needed to extend control over the planet’s human populations. What looms is a decree for universal vaccination before the multitudes are permitted to return to normal life. The supposition is that only health authorities know what is best for 7 billion hostages presumed to be medically ignorant.

This unprecedented man-made chaos could have been avoided by putting into practice a remedy described nearly a decade ago.

In 2010 a collaboration of university-based researchers in The Netherlands and the USA reported that the combination of the trace mineral zinc plus a zinc transport molecule (ionophore) that facilitates zinc’s entry into cells efficiently impairs the replication of RNA viruses, like the newly mutated COVID-19 coronavirus, to effect a cure.

The discovery is documented in PLoS Pathogens journal, Volume 6, issue 11, November 2010.

This prior discovery appears to validate the recent report of Vladimir Zelenko MD, a New York-based physician who treated 699 consecutive cases of COVID-19 coronavirus with complete 100% success. His treatment protocol includes oral zinc, chloroquine as a zinc ionophore and an antibiotic (azithromycin).

1 Like

I was inspired to run through my whole health regimen in a silly phone video. You’ll see many of the supplements that came from Dr. Been and the EVMS recommendations.

The only thing I missed in the video is Niacin (thus I am mentioning it here) -

2 Likes

Best of health to you, Chester!

2 Likes

You too, Paul… in fact, you have been the one that produced the information provided to a mutual friend (the EVMS PDFs) that started me on the “virus” related part of that daily regimen which I enhanced with the additional recommendations of Dr. Been.

Note, I also have the time released 1mg melatonin, but when I take it, I don’t feel so sharp the next day so I don’t include that in my daily regimen.

Thanks for the Vexman blog entry as I read this from the standpoint of emotional, mental, spiritual health and have been living by the very standard he is suggesting with the exception of any place I must go (like Trader Joe’s for example where I can’t get in without a mask) - yet the moment I exit, I rip the thing off my face.

Thanks for all your excellent information and opinions you have shared across the entire “TheMooster” forum.

2 Likes